Admire Traders on Telegram scam

Maurice87

Recruit
First post. A heads up on a Telegram signals group called "Admire Trader's" - link https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEHTTeaugxU9vF4A-Q

They have the above public group, and 2 private subscription signal groups - "Admire Paid (long term)" and "Admire Paid (Short term)". They offer potential customers the opportunity to view the signal groups at weekends. I did this, and joined as their past performance appeared to be genuine and profitable.

They doctor their history by deleting losing trades. There were 3 deleted trades in the "long term" channel during the week 24-28 August 2020. On Saturday 29 August, they published their weekly results, but only included 2 SL trades, not the 5 I had witnessed. I was able to disable mobile data and retrieve the cache of the channel, and took screenshots. I then enabled mobile data, and got the second screenshots. You can see a side by side comparison below.

In addition, they publish trades with idealized entries, and you will be lucky to get within 20 pips of their entry. Also, they edit existing trade SLs after the fact when a trade is in trouble - see the 30 August GBPJPY screenshot, SL was moved from 142.20 to 143.00 the next day without any announcement, so followers would probably hit SL but their stats remain safe.

GJ.jpgNU.jpgEA.jpgGJedit.jpg

Attachments

• GJedit.jpg
    GJedit.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 2
  • NU.jpg
    NU.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 2
First post. A heads up on a Telegram signals group called "Admire Trader's" - link https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEHTTeaugxU9vF4A-Q

They have the above public group, and 2 private subscription signal groups - "Admire Paid (long term)" and "Admire Paid (Short term)". They offer potential customers the opportunity to view the signal groups at weekends. I did this, and joined as their past performance appeared to be genuine and profitable.

They doctor their history by deleting losing trades. There were 3 deleted trades in the "long term" channel during the week 24-28 August 2020. On Saturday 29 August, they published their weekly results, but only included 2 SL trades, not the 5 I had witnessed. I was able to disable mobile data and retrieve the cache of the channel, and took screenshots. I then enabled mobile data, and got the second screenshots. You can see a side by side comparison below.

In addition, they publish trades with idealized entries, and you will be lucky to get within 20 pips of their entry. Also, they edit existing trade SLs after the fact when a trade is in trouble - see the 30 August GBPJPY screenshot, SL was moved from 142.20 to 143.00 the next day without any announcement, so followers would probably hit SL but their stats remain safe.

View attachment 57439View attachment 57442View attachment 57444View attachment 57446
Follow this Important notice for Telegram/Instagram Victims.

I found another way they trick their customers. On this AUDUSD short from 8-Sept-20:

1 AUDUSD.jpg

On 10-Sept-20 they recommend to move SL to BE:

2 AUDUSD.jpg

This trade would hit SL@0.728 on 11-Sept-20, you would think....

But on 21-Sept-20 they delete their SL advice:

3 AUDUSD.jpg

..and insert new advice:

4 AUDUSD.jpg

And then claim is as a win in their stats:

5 AUDUSD.jpg

That makes 4 ways in which they alter their performance stats. The model is to invite potential customers to view their history, be impressed, then sell their subscription. Please do not fall for these scammers.

Same scam, deleting stoploss trades. Don't believe in these scammers.

Attachments

• IMG_0605e.png
    IMG_0605e.png
    240.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0606e.png
    IMG_0606e.png
    217.4 KB · Views: 6
Back