Adoyleforensic-ltd.com - Scammer - do not trust them

FlowerP

Recruit
That company is 100% scammer. They only pretending. All what you find on their website is a lie.
I lost € 443,00 - not that much - but they promised me that I will get my scammend money from bancroft-capitals.com. But they did the same scamming that bancroft-capitals.com
Do not trust them - you never will get your money back.
They work together with a guy Lars Baumbach, this guy has a bank account there where I transferred the money. I have also informed Nassauische Sparkasse about this behavior.

That company is 100% scammer. They only pretending. All what you find on their website is a lie.
I lost € 443,00 - not that much - but they promised me that I will get my scammend money from bancroft-capitals.com. But they did the same scamming that bancroft-capitals.com
Do not trust them - you never will get your money back.
They work together with a guy Lars Baumbach, this guy has a bank account there where I transferred the money. I have also informed Nassauische Sparkasse about this behavior.
Can you share the official reply you have received from them via email to chat, please?

Can you share the official reply you have received from them via email to chat, please?
sure - I have saved a pdf file - and you can see get rude and put you under pressure

Attachments

• chat with Romain.PNG
    chat with Romain.PNG
    513.5 KB · Views: 10
they try to call me and insulted me more and more and replied: for that what I am releasing about this f..k company I have to pay US 500 - ha ha ha - he is ridiculous

Post all their information in this thread to put pressure on them to give your funds back.
OK - I try . but Romain and his team they have no conscience and no empathy. They are merciless deceivers and only want to harm and deceive people.

Attachments

• chat with scammer-Juli.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
Back