adoyleforensic-ltd.com - scammers

TomScheers

Recruit
adoyleforensic-ltd / A Doyle Forensic-ltd / adoyleforensic-ltd.com are scammers.
I DO NOT HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY!!!
It started on Whatsapp with this number +1 (859) 904- 9498 a person told me he could help me to recover my money from a fake broker.
I am very careful after my experience with the fake broker so I asked for a video call. To see who is this person. But it was not possible in this number.
One day later I had the video call in this number +1 (573) 810-2916 with a older man nothing special. The type like a pub holder.
He tells me they are legit and can help me. So I explain to him I not pay upfront He agree on it. He will get 10% when they get back my money.
One day later:
The man tells me they found my money and they have put it in escrow. So it's ready to be paid into my wallet.
BUT to do this I need to pay the white hacker, forensic person and other people. I said this was not the agreement.
So I said it stops here for me. this is not what we agreed on...
Same day:
Someone calls me on my mobile with a number from London +44 20 8097 0150 he calls himself Chris Mathew pretending to work for Blockchain.com
He had amazing news for me they have 160.000euro back from the money the scammers have stolen from me. Woooaaaaw AMAZING
But to transfer the money I needed to pay 500euro in BTC into the wallet of Blockchain.com He even wanted to help me to do the transfer.
Send me some emails with their receiving BTC wallet.
After playing dumb for 2 hour he say I need to install anydesk on my phone. So he has full access over my phone so he can do it for me.
I thanked for it but I was not planning to do like that. I told him he was a scammer and I not work with scammers.
So this was a "real coincidence" (at first I thought the first company had did their job already)
So I asked them if they had something to do with it. They said NO!!! and told me to block them and not work with them they are scammers.
I blocked them already so no problem.
But now he told me they want to help me get back my money and today I not have to pay upfront!!! Woooaaaaw just like we agreed at first.
So he tells me I need to make a wallet on blockchain.com mmmm sounds familiar right?
So I make the account and say it's done...So he asks me I verified the account yet? No i did not I just made it.
So he asked me to verify it. So I do it. Then he ask me to send my login and password. Say what????
I asked him why he need this? but he told me I want to be mr. wiseguy and tell him how to run his business???
I told him if they want to transfer BTC into my account they only need my receiving BTC wallet adress.
He not answer my question but he start to call me a stupid man and a **** man and many other things.
Woooaaaaw very professional so I started to feel something was not right. So I give him the chance to be honest with me
and I will not take further steps. But now he is really pissed and call me some other interesting things.
So now I am here to share my experience about them...I told him I will make this public. He said you dare?
I said watch me and here I am...
Please be very carefull with people who pretend to get back stolen funds from brokers or whatever....
Never give wallet ID's or login or passwords.
I believe they just needed a clean wallet verified on someones name in this case my name...
This is what I think...they can transfer stolen BTC in and then whitdraw into a ledger offline wallet.
So when the victims from the stolen BTC file a complaint they will check in the blockchain where the BTC went.
My wallet will be the last where the BTC have been seen and then they have dissapeared.
So IRS will ask me to pay over the received BTC in my name. The victims will ask me for a refund and I only get trouble.
This is theft and I can face jailtime for something I did not do. (that's why I did not gave them login and password)
This is not the best situation to be in!!!
So be carefull
Sometimes scam companies use fake accounts to post positive feedback and people think it's ok to work with them.
It can also happen they use a real company name and act like they are from that company...The real company loose it's good name
and the scammers cash all the money...
This is my story

that company is a 100% scammer. They only pretending. They promised me to recover my loss from bancroft-capitals. I paid € 443,00 and then they demand more and more money and insulting me.
For me no doubt: do not trust them, they only took your money. that's it.

adoyleforensic-ltd / A Doyle Forensic-ltd / adoyleforensic-ltd.com are scammers.
I DO NOT HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY!!!
It started on Whatsapp with this number +1 (859) 904- 9498 a person told me he could help me to recover my money from a fake broker.
I am very careful after my experience with the fake broker so I asked for a video call. To see who is this person. But it was not possible in this number.
One day later I had the video call in this number +1 (573) 810-2916 with a older man nothing special. The type like a pub holder.
He tells me they are legit and can help me. So I explain to him I not pay upfront He agree on it. He will get 10% when they get back my money.
One day later:
The man tells me they found my money and they have put it in escrow. So it's ready to be paid into my wallet.
BUT to do this I need to pay the white hacker, forensic person and other people. I said this was not the agreement.
So I said it stops here for me. this is not what we agreed on...
Same day:
Someone calls me on my mobile with a number from London +44 20 8097 0150 he calls himself Chris Mathew pretending to work for Blockchain.com
He had amazing news for me they have 160.000euro back from the money the scammers have stolen from me. Woooaaaaw AMAZING
But to transfer the money I needed to pay 500euro in BTC into the wallet of Blockchain.com He even wanted to help me to do the transfer.
Send me some emails with their receiving BTC wallet.
After playing dumb for 2 hour he say I need to install anydesk on my phone. So he has full access over my phone so he can do it for me.
I thanked for it but I was not planning to do like that. I told him he was a scammer and I not work with scammers.
So this was a "real coincidence" (at first I thought the first company had did their job already)
So I asked them if they had something to do with it. They said NO!!! and told me to block them and not work with them they are scammers.
I blocked them already so no problem.
But now he told me they want to help me get back my money and today I not have to pay upfront!!! Woooaaaaw just like we agreed at first.
So he tells me I need to make a wallet on blockchain.com mmmm sounds familiar right?
So I make the account and say it's done...So he asks me I verified the account yet? No i did not I just made it.
So he asked me to verify it. So I do it. Then he ask me to send my login and password. Say what????
I asked him why he need this? but he told me I want to be mr. wiseguy and tell him how to run his business???
I told him if they want to transfer BTC into my account they only need my receiving BTC wallet adress.
He not answer my question but he start to call me a stupid man and a **** man and many other things.
Woooaaaaw very professional so I started to feel something was not right. So I give him the chance to be honest with me
and I will not take further steps. But now he is really pissed and call me some other interesting things.
So now I am here to share my experience about them...I told him I will make this public. He said you dare?
I said watch me and here I am...
Please be very carefull with people who pretend to get back stolen funds from brokers or whatever....
Never give wallet ID's or login or passwords.
I believe they just needed a clean wallet verified on someones name in this case my name...
This is what I think...they can transfer stolen BTC in and then whitdraw into a ledger offline wallet.
So when the victims from the stolen BTC file a complaint they will check in the blockchain where the BTC went.
My wallet will be the last where the BTC have been seen and then they have dissapeared.
So IRS will ask me to pay over the received BTC in my name. The victims will ask me for a refund and I only get trouble.
This is theft and I can face jailtime for something I did not do. (that's why I did not gave them login and password)
This is not the best situation to be in!!!
So be carefull
Sometimes scam companies use fake accounts to post positive feedback and people think it's ok to work with them.
It can also happen they use a real company name and act like they are from that company...The real company loose it's good name
and the scammers cash all the money...
This is my story
This website is only a few months old, definitely setup purely for scamming.

1657727567741.png

I know adoyleforensic-ltd. is a 100% scammer.

After I forwared € 443,00 they demand more US 1.000 from me. So from that point it was clear, they are scammer and fraudster.
The guy Romain trust me that he never will disapoint me and he is happy to help me.

further they work together wil a girl called Claudia and she use the emailadress like this:
They also work together with a guy called Lars Baumbach. Lars Baumbach has an bank account at Naspa in Germany. I had to transfer the money to that account. I already informed the bank that this account will be abused for fraudulent activities.
so to everybody who is scammed -adoyleforensic will scam you as well.

now they demand US 500 more and then they will recover my scamming money- ha ha ha - and they want that I have to pay US 500 because of this post. I understand that they don't like it and I offer them: pay back my money and I will delete the post. but you can imagine: they do not agree - and so the post will be here as long as they act and behave as scammer.

ALERL ALTERT - Romain the guy behind from adoyleforensic is a criminal and he will threaten and insult you if you do not pay him the money he wants.

now they demand US 500 more and then they will recover my scamming money- ha ha ha - and they want that I have to pay US 500 because of this post. I understand that they don't like it and I offer them: pay back my money and I will delete the post. but you can imagine: they do not agree - and so the post will be here as long as they act and behave as scammer.

ALERL ALTERT - Romain the guy behind from adoyleforensic is a criminal and he will threaten and insult you if you do not pay him the money he wants.
Tell Romain to come to this thread, I welcome his threats!

Be very exited if he like to discuss the situation and everything about the company and his impertinent behavior!

Back