• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AdroitEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
stops will not be honored

Hello FPA team,
In your comments about AdroitEA, you say "If the connection between the EA and the broker is lost, the :confused:."
Does it mean that one has to keep the computer on all the time 24/24 ?
What happens when the connection is resumed after some time ?

Thanks for sending details on the topic.

Gargantuahttps://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/images/smilies/confused.gif

EAs usually run 24/5.5. If you turn off the computer, the EA won't be able to open or close trades. If an EA doesn't use hard stops, then any loss of connection between the MT4 platform and the broker leaves you in a bad situation if price action turns against your positions.

If you want to run EAs, you need to get a dedicated trading computer or run it on some sort of VPS.

I wanted to give it a try.
But they don't honor Money Back Guarantee.

I'm not buying anything without it.
99.9% of robots is just a scam. I personally tested about 90 and only one didn't follow the rest to my trash.

These few that work usually are very broker dependent - just run it on two different brokers to get completely different results.
That's why I run forward test on three to five different brokers.

Well, I don't say this one is a scam - this is what I wanted to find out actually.
But I'm not going to risk $300.
I can live without it.

You lost it guys - if it passed my tests, I would recommend it to my 100+ followers ;-)
I had to warn them about the increased purchase risk instead.

Last edited:
Which one was it then?

99.9% of robots is just a scam. I personally tested about 90 and only one didn't follow the rest to my trash.

These few that work usually are very broker dependent - just run it on two different brokers to get completely different results.

Well, I don't say this one is a scam - this is what I wanted to find out actually.
I can live without it.

You lost it guys - if it passed my tests, I would recommend it to my 100+ followers ;-)

Dear Teodor,

Could you let us know, which is this robot that worked for you?

Anyone tested this?

500 pips a week! :eek:oh:And that proven on a live account.:eek:oh:
Why aren't there any people discussing in this forum about this robot?:err:

Robort review

:nerd:I have taken time to access the robort, but it seems like it makes huge losses than it does picks profit. I would like to wait to see the future performances for further authentication. please has anybody accessed the FxRobot? that robort seems like the riders of the third waves.

:nerd:I have taken time to access the robort, but it seems like it makes huge losses than it does picks profit. I would like to wait to see the future performances for further authentication. please has anybody accessed the FxRobot? that robort seems like the riders of the third waves.

Did you try it with the same broker and settings as FPA live test?
Which period did you test it?

Concerning FxRobot, you can read some bad comments about it on https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/trading-systems/6480-fxrobot-com.html#post52883

I suppose we will be hearing about it from the FPA Scam investigation team.

Not positive feedback on this. I am not sure if this is something I would look at. I understand that to make money you need to lose money (sometimes) but how much would be enough to lose?

I can live without it.

Guess the vendors had a hard time asking their price, so they are giving it away for FREE NOW! :

FREE ? Expert advisor AdroitEA | Trading Software - Experet advisors (EA's), Systems, Indicators, Scripts, Ebooks, Videos,

So now we can finally get some reviews on this one! Please download and test this guys, and share your opinions / results here for the benefit of all.

Thanks.

Back