advancedcommoditytrading.net is a scam

conducator

Recruit
Hi everybody, beware of this vendor, he sells systems that simply DOES NOT DELIVER ANY GOOD RESULT ON TRADER'S SIDE. I bought a system that, despite of the videos on the site, gave little to no results at all through four months trial, showing big losses instead of big winners, and when you will complain with him he will tell himself sorry for your lack of luck, even if you followed his settings.

Attachments

• ADVANCEDCOMMODITYTRADING_Pagina_06.jpg
    ADVANCEDCOMMODITYTRADING_Pagina_06.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 0
Goodmorning, back in spring I bought a very promising autotrading system (FULLY AUTOMATED HEDGE FUND TYPE, TRADING SYSTEM $1895.00) , designed for Ninjatrader, that in the real trading gave NO results and BIG losses, despite the wonderful results that the vendor showed and still shows on his site with plenty of videos and calm explanations. Right after my purchase Mr. Saint-Pè of advancedcommoditytrading.net came 4/5 times on my pc via Teamviewer to setup the strategy and I started simtrading and, given poor results, after at least 12/13 weeks I contacted him asking for more explanations. He told me to go on a dedicated server to achieve the results he was telling me and so I did but NOTHING changed, so I e-mailed him once again to have further explanation, telling him about my doubts and asking for a refund, that, in consideration of his time commitment to setup the strategy I told him to keep 50usd/hour for his work. HE TOLD HIMSELF SORRY OF MY LACK OF LUCK!!! (LACK OF LUCK, IN TRADING??)and told me that no refunds was possible. Then I mirrored his site and browsed each and every page to check if there was any refunds related advice but none was found. I am still a satisfied Ninjatraderbrokerage.com customer from Italy and I contacted them too, telling that no way their Ecosystem can be safe if they allow such a scammer to sell his product via their dedicated environment.

Attachments

• ADVANCEDCOMMODITYTRADING_Pagina_06.jpg
    ADVANCEDCOMMODITYTRADING_Pagina_06.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 0
I purchased the hedge fund automated trading system in spring 2015 from advancedcommoditytrading.net. The trading system appears to be optimized on backtest data so when strategy is enabled with realtime data, the strategy falls apart and loses money big time. Every time I contacted Mr. Saint-Pè to inquire how his trading was going because I was losing money, his answer was always last few days were tough to trade, but now they had updated the system and it was working much better and very profitable. What a joke! More losses so finally, I too asked for a refund but was denied. This should be considered fraud when you advertise consistent profits as shown in the videos on the website. But in reality, only losses occur. In the 4 months I tested the strategy, I never had a winning week trading with realtime data. My advice is don't waste your money on this scam

If you used a credit card, ask your bank if it's too late to try to file a chargeback or not.

I purchased the hedge fund automated trading system in spring 2015 from advancedcommoditytrading.net. The trading system appears to be optimized on backtest data so when strategy is enabled with realtime data, the strategy falls apart and loses money big time. Every time I contacted Mr. Saint-Pè to inquire how his trading was going because I was losing money, his answer was always last few days were tough to trade, but now they had updated the system and it was working much better and very profitable. What a joke! More losses so finally, I too asked for a refund but was denied. This should be considered fraud when you advertise consistent profits as shown in the videos on the website. But in reality, only losses occur. In the 4 months I tested the strategy, I never had a winning week trading with realtime data. My advice is don't waste your money on this scam

Hi Robbie, do you still trade ? I have been scammed by Saint-pe too.....

Back