• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Adventum

forexit

Private
Aventum seems to be linked to a Thomas Trimmer.
Various news bits about him.
Does anyone have any experience?
There are a lot of brokers listed on the site (possible IB)?

Thanks a lot!

I wrote to him a few months ago, but he didn't convince me.
Just check his webpage again... he has more than a dozen systems running!
A lot of them just stop trading after a few months.
check here too...
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/adventuminc

I have seen that there are a whole rainbow of systems running.
Some of them seems to be doing OK for a longer period though.

Is a lot of systems being posted a red flag? Even if they are just a trialed and failed?

I have seen that there are a whole rainbow of systems running.
Some of them seems to be doing OK for a longer period though.

Is a lot of systems being posted a red flag? Even if they are just a trialed and failed?

It's a yellow allert. ;)

Is one person able to do 15 different activities properly at the same time without getting confused?

He prefers do publish as many systems as possible at the same time.
Maybe 1-2 systems will be OK after a few months, but the rest will fail or just stop.
This is not very professional at all.

But it's your decision & your money.

It's a yellow allert. ;)

Is one person able to do 15 different activities properly at the same time without getting confused?

He prefers do publish as many systems as possible at the same time.
Maybe 1-2 systems will be OK after a few months, but the rest will fail or just stop.
This is not very professional at all.

But it's your decision & your money.

Noted.
Thank you. It's very reasonable what you are saying.

Back