• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

advice for a good broker true ecn

notzen

Recruit
Hi,

i know the request could be like many others but I honestly just look for a broker that not manipulate prices and that you can withdraw without issues (i use ctrader so I prefer this platform but others are ok too) .
I try to read a lot in the forum and looks to me that IC markets are good but since I see that in many reviews they are alerts for fake review I would like to have an advice from the community.

A claimed ECN broker may or may not be really ECN. Ask any "ECN broker" if they provide a list of LPs and if you can get trade receipts.

thanks a lot , at this time i try a demo account with ic markets , any opinion about it?

Back