Advice needed on Scam Trading Room

gturner7258

Recruit
Recently i was contacted through a linkedin contact about " working" for a forex trading company. I know this is a scam, i need advice and ideas on how to teach them a lesson! Basically, i was pitched the plan of putting a group of traders together, and each traders is given an account to trade, of course we also need to contribute so much, about 5,000 dollars, "just so we have skin in the game" is the way it was phrased. ANd they are going to actually have an office where everyone goes to trade everyday. There are so many holes in their sales pitch, but i know many unknowing people just beginning to trade will fall for their scam. Being a forex trader for quite a few years, i know BS when i hear it. One of the biggest issues, is that they are in the states, and they claim to be using fxprimus, which is a scam broker out of Cyprus, and as we all know, US traders are strictly forbidden for using foreign brokers( which i strongly disagree with). I have an interview in a few days, and i plan to play stupid and agreeable, because i want to find the identities of the principle players.
1: My first though is to learn all the identities and information on key players, and once they are to the point of the boiler room getting set up, i hit them with reality, let them know, that i know it's all a scam and illegal, and for my silence, they need to pay me! I don't think i could get in trouble for blackmailing criminals!
2 I could just turn them in once they are all set up, but nothing in it for me.
3 Force them into using a legal US Broker, such as Interactive Brokers, and actually becoming a legit group with the threat of turning them into LE.
All ideas would be appricated

Recently i was contacted through a linkedin contact about " working" for a forex trading company. I know this is a scam, i need advice and ideas on how to teach them a lesson! Basically, i was pitched the plan of putting a group of traders together, and each traders is given an account to trade, of course we also need to contribute so much, about 5,000 dollars, "just so we have skin in the game" is the way it was phrased. ANd they are going to actually have an office where everyone goes to trade everyday. There are so many holes in their sales pitch, but i know many unknowing people just beginning to trade will fall for their scam. Being a forex trader for quite a few years, i know BS when i hear it. One of the biggest issues, is that they are in the states, and they claim to be using fxprimus, which is a scam broker out of Cyprus, and as we all know, US traders are strictly forbidden for using foreign brokers( which i strongly disagree with). I have an interview in a few days, and i plan to play stupid and agreeable, because i want to find the identities of the principle players.
1: My first though is to learn all the identities and information on key players, and once they are to the point of the boiler room getting set up, i hit them with reality, let them know, that i know it's all a scam and illegal, and for my silence, they need to pay me! I don't think i could get in trouble for blackmailing criminals!
2 I could just turn them in once they are all set up, but nothing in it for me.
3 Force them into using a legal US Broker, such as Interactive Brokers, and actually becoming a legit group with the threat of turning them into LE.
All ideas would be appricated
The best is, you can share his/her LinkedIn account with traders so many can avoid being scammed.

Back