Advice to new beginners.

it's a good thing that you have to like practice in demo once in a while even if you're currently making your trades. it would help you learn more.

It's really good to try different brokers

It's really good to try different brokers with different platforms, because experience is the most important. But after trying, I think, it's better to find THE ONE, that suits you best - who has a reputation in the financial market, where the customer care support is very good and of course, it must be safe and reliable!

Definite demos help to grow yourself matured. The best investment is always the investment on your brain. Without a doubt, Forex trading needs much more than just a few guidelines or tips to be successful. Experience, knowledge, capital, fortitude, and even some help of luck are all crucial in one’s success in the FX market. if you lose in a trade, do not lose the experience in it. Learn from your mistakes and regain your position in the next trade

It's really good to try different brokers with different platforms, because experience is the most important. But after trying, I think, it's better to find THE ONE, that suits you best - who has a reputation in the financial market, where the customer care support is very good and of course, it must be safe and reliable!

Definite demos help to grow yourself matured. The best investment is always the investment on your brain. Without a doubt, Forex trading needs much more than just a few guidelines or tips to be successful. Experience, knowledge, capital, fortitude, and even some help of luck are all crucial in one’s success in the FX market. if you lose in a trade, do not lose the experience in it. Learn from your mistakes and regain your position in the next trade

yes at some point you are right. but sometimes, trying different demo accounts with different brokers would lead you to confusion. for me, searching on net would give you the best broker. you will just have to be very careful on what you choose for it's not a good idea to lay your cards if your not sure whom your playing with.

Hi FloridaForex! Great story! Man, it sounds like a similar story that many of us have heard from a friend or co-worker, etc.
I'm just now starting out, and am still in a demo act (up $2000 on a standard!), and am starting to grasp some of the different EA's, alerts, and other programs that are available to aid in making this trading process more of a "process" and less a "guessing game".

Good luck to everyone out there!

Back