Advices for an intermediate trader.

Choosing a broker I think very important for the intermediate trader because there are thousand brokers in the forex industry and not all of them are safe, the regulated broker more become a higher priority as a reference to decided, but reading review among trader also will giving more dept insight regarding the broker

Do not loose patience. This is one suggestion I give to all traders, because I have seen many just quitting this market because of petty reasons. Give it a second thought, trade with realistic goals and do not loose patience if things don't work or go wrong. There's always a next time, wait for it and prepare the best for it.

Right! And exactly what's your definition of "intermediate Trader"?

Just like forex market don't move in a straight line, no two Forex Traders are the same as what works for one doesn't necessarily works for another. And there are Technical Traders, Fundamental Traders, and a mixture in between.....there was even an astrological Trader posting here at the FPA at one time predicting market movements based on alignment of the stars/planets.never loose hope

Hi felow traders. If you could give just one advice for an intermediate trader what will be?
please be patient and never loose hope

The one thing I always keep in mind is don’t chase any loss, stick to your strategy.

Back