Aeon options

Beware I have seen this Binary options "broker" without a license who claims to be affiliated with safecap investments. While trades are in progress the pairs were never at the price they claim. I suspect a scam. One of their salespeople gave me money to start an account and then later said I had to bring people in to be able to collect the money. No license means they are not able to play and if they did have a license they would be required to post it on the website.

Here is the email from safecap that they are in no way AEON, The license number they used is not even the license # for safecap

All information provided to us has been forwarded to our relevant departments for further checks.

We would like to take this opportunity and remind you that Safecap has the sole and exclusive use of the domain 'www.markets.com' worldwide and does not operate other trading brands.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

If you have any further questions just reply to this message or feel free to contact us via Live Chat on our website.

Best Regards,

Customer Support Department,

Kristina B.

support@safecapltd.com <support@safecapltd.com>
Oct 26 (12 days ago)
to me

Thank you for your interest.

Please note that Safecap Investments Limited (“Safecap”) is not affiliated and does not operate website aeonoptions.com. Furthermore we were not able to find any material on the aforementioned website that states or suggests affiliation with Safecap. Please forward us any such materials that you have found.

Additionally, information on the brands operated by Safecap is published on our website: http://www.safecapltd.com/, namely www.markets.com.

We hope that you find this information useful and thank you for your cooperation.

Kind Regards,

Galina H. | Customer Support Team

Sign up for their demo and watch their trades they all happen at the same time at approximately 5:00 am Western U.S pacific the prices are not even correct.

Kristina B (Customer Support)

Safecap Investments Ltd ('Safecap') is a regulated investment services firm authorised in the conduct of its activities by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (‘CySEC’) under the license no. 092/08 and is also authorised by the Financial Services Board (‘FSB’) in South Africa as an Authorised Financial Services Provider under license no. 43906. Safecap is located at 148 Strovolos Avenue, 2048 Strovolos, P.O.Box 28132, Nicosia, Cyprus.

This is not the same license # that is on their website

Kristina B (Customer Support)

Safecap Investments Ltd ('Safecap') is a regulated investment services firm authorised in the conduct of its activities by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (‘CySEC’) under the license no. 092/08 and is also authorised by the Financial Services Board (‘FSB’) in South Africa as an Authorised Financial Services Provider under license no. 43906. Safecap is located at 148 Strovolos Avenue, 2048 Strovolos, P.O.Box 28132, Nicosia, Cyprus.

This is not the same license # that is on their website
Invite them to this thread and ask them for clarification here.

I invested almost a month a month ago with Aeon Options. Michael was my account manager. I have never had any problems with this company and they are always there for me when I need them or have any questions. I will be processing my first withdraw at the beginning of next week and should have it maybe by the end of the week. So i guess this will be the true test. I will keep you updated as time goes along

Yes Sara please let me know how your withdrawal goes. I've been looking into this and surprised that they don't already have 5,000 investors after 8 years. Please post after you get your withdrawal please

Back