• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AeronInfo.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello Everybody!

This EA worked so long that I finally gave this EA a try.
I bought it , as well, because there is a 60 days money back guarantee from ClickSell. I have had only good experiences with ClickSell together with PayPal. I got always my money back. Also in this case.

To go on: I was surprised that I got this EA, even on international holidays, in within 1 hour. I set it up and the first 10 trades were positive.

I was so happy that I bought another one for my second account. I could download it like the first one, but you need to register your account on their website. It generates a key, which must be put into the EA settings to be activated. The problem was, that I did not see any second field to put my account number in.

I asked via mail and got 2 "two" days later an answer, that there is a second field now. I logged in again and there was none. I asked again and I am still waiting for an answer.

Meanwhile, the first loss trade appeared on my first account. Where all trades collected between 1.9 to 19 USD the loss trade ended with -598 USD. I thought this can happen and let it continue.

After two days more the next big loss showed up: -598 USD

Summary: Low wins and BIG LOSSES + VERY POOR SUPPORT = STAY AWAY

At least I got my money back for both EAs.

Yours Oks

I tried this EA on my demo account and it did very well but it was clear that this is not going to work on live account.
Have you tried to set tighter SL? The default stop loss is huge and that was the reason for your great losses.

Did you look at the Performance Tests linked on the review page? Looks like this EA is a loser to me.

@Pharaoh Does your view still apply? Because on your FPA tests ranking page, it is at number 1 position. And that is where we as forex investor make our decisions to investigate further on this EA.
05may2017ranking.png

On its fxblue page (https://www.fxblue.com/users/21345/printable) there is such a declaration: "This statement is not complete: profit on each closed order plus net deposits does not equal balance. (To publish your full history in MetaTrader 4, right-click over the Account History and choose All History.)"

05may2017fxblue_statement.png

Does it mean that the results are manipulated? So it implies whatever the concrete performance can be doctored even though they appear nice and legitimate on MyFXBook, fxstat and fxblue?

I planned to test the performance of the server by running EA under the same conditions at the same time from Monday. (Foreign Exchange Clearing House Ltd., Global Clearing Group Ltd, West Valley Consultancy LTD)

I was surprised to set up a demo account! What is demo account number in succession! It is!
It is impossible ... the same group company as the three companies?
What does this mean?

Well I bought this software 3 days ago.,,,,I gave it a fair chance and sorry to say....it is not good with the settings it comes with for sure. I even took out to try to make it work all the recommended pairs ecept usd jpy that seems better...but no....it is a slow loser unfortunately ! at the best may be a perfect break even to create commission

I do not get good results on the four pairs version 4 recommend....actually it wont even trade eur us at all....weird...the best spread. Ieur jpy was not good ...only uj seems to be ok....after a few days I had to give up . I dont undertand at all how the forex peace army text are so good!

Back