• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AetosCG.com (AETOS Capital Group)

General discussions of a financial company
AETOS did not pay my withdrawal since one month ago. I don't know how to explain here, but if anyone can respond to this case, I will share all screenshot from my account, and also email from AETOS.
Please respond. Thanks

AETOS did not pay my withdrawal since one month ago. I don't know how to explain here, but if anyone can respond to this case, I will share all screenshot from my account, and also email from AETOS.
Please respond. Thanks
Dear client,

Your withdraw request was proceeded ON THE SAME DAY in our backend system once received your instruction, but the payment was actually rejected by the intermediary bank due to compliance reasons. Your account manager had informed you the issue immediately and has made great efforts to communicate with you via your yahoo email address and phone calls ever since to keep you posted of every progress of this withdrawal. Our system has shown that the fund has successfully reached you. However,if you have another enquiry, please feel free to contact your account manager directly.

AETOS Capital Group (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and we aim to provide every client with excellent customer support with any questions you may have. For more information about our deposit and withdrawal methods and lead time, please visit:http://www.aetoscg.com/uk/how-depositor check this pagehttp://www.aetoscg.com/uk/why-aetosto see advantages of trading with AETOS.

Client Support

AETOS Capital Group

Last edited by a moderator:
Today, it was received that AETOS failed to open accounts for customers in China. Subsequently, the fxmitan contacted with altaus and confirmed the news. According to the official statement, "the new account has been suspended, and the old customers have been in normal access to gold, including mobile payment (Alipay) channel maintenance. There will be definite news in May. "

Fxmitan also believes that with Aetos'reputation and service in China, it will soon be able to solve the problem of customer placement in China.

As spy shared in the previous article, ASIC Brokers currently has two solutions, one is to provide offshore accounts to customers, and the other is to provide insurance plans (London market insurance). In either case, the Brokers vendors have to face ASIC censorship, that is, to close the position of Chinese customers registered under ASIC according to the requirements of ASIC.

A small number of Brokers like Aetos suspended accounts and cooperated with ASIC supervision, while a large number of Brokers actually had ASIC licenses, but they opened their customers in offshore accounts very early, so this ASIC request to close the positions of Chinese customers, they did not affect.

Investors have a chance to judge whether Brokers are segregating accounts and accepting supervision. Because ASIC is so noisy, customers under ASIC Brokers are very clear about their account ownership.

Although the ownership of their accounts can be known, in fact, investors can do nothing, the best way is to confirm with the Brokers.

Brokers vendors have also challenged the new ASIC rules. As complaints grow, ASIC is also adjusting the time limit of the new rules.

According to ASIC official information, they are notifying brokers that they are not allowed to solicit customers and provide account opening services in unregulated jurisdictions, and that doing so needs to be stopped immediately.

Meanwhile, the deadline for closing Chinese customer positions has been extended to June 30.

Although the delay provides breathing space for ASIC Brokers, they are still required to send their implementation plans to ASIC by May 10.

Before July 1, 2019, the ASIC Brokers needs to provide the total amount of customer funds held with brokers in each jurisdiction.

Before July 8, 2019, ASIC required brokers to provide a number of retail and wholesale customers.

ASIC said it was working closely with authorities in China and other jurisdictions to ensure broker compliance.

Back