AF Index - Unable to withdraw funds - possibly being scammed

xiaomaoqiqi

Private
Hello

I am new to this forum, but I believe I can get some guidance here.

I invested with a forex broker and deposited funds to af-index.com I have been trading with this broker since Dec 2020, when it came to withdraw my funds, I was advised I wouldn't be able to unless I paid personal income tax. I thought it was my duty to pay the tax and I did pay it, however after paying the income tax, they are not responding any of my messages nor handling my withdraw request. Customer service person is using what's app messager to communicate with traders. I researched online and seeing many other traders report funds withdrawal issue with this broker. They manipulate your account and find different excuses to delay your withdraw request or asking for more deposits. This is definitely a scam behavior.

1613862266210.png

Hello

I invested with a forex broker and deposited funds to af-index.com I have been trading with this broker since Dec 2020, when it came to withdraw my funds, I was advised I wouldn't be able to unless I paid personal income tax. I thought it was my duty to pay the tax and I did pay it, however after paying the income tax, they are not responding any of my messages nor handling my withdraw request. Customer service person is using what's app messager to communicate with traders. I researched online and seeing many other traders report funds withdrawal issue with this broker. They manipulate your account and find different excuses to delay your withdraw request or asking for more deposits. This is definitely a scam behavior.

View attachment 62308
Can you ask them the full details of the Personal income tax they are asking about?

Can you ask them the full details of the Personal income tax they are asking about?
Yes. I have asked them, this broker is registered in HongKong, but it’s servers are hosted in US. They said as per the HongKong tax authority, all the traders who are investing with AF index are required to pay for 20% personal tax to HongKong government, I think this is also a scam

Yes. I have asked them, this broker is registered in HongKong, but it’s servers are hosted in US. They said as per the HongKong tax authority, all the traders who are investing with AF index are required to pay for 20% personal tax to HongKong government, I think this is also a scam
Do not pay any taxes or fees, this is part of their scam to steal more money. In Hong Kong, there are no taxes on capital or investment gains.

Do not pay any taxes or fees, this is part of their scam to steal more money. In Hong Kong, there are no taxes on capital or investment gains.
Yes. I realized that after paying the taxes, then the custom service person is not responding anymore .. this is def part of their scams

What country are you in and have you filed any reports yet regarding this broker?
I am in US, I did not do thorough research before investing in this broker , it is normal when depositing or trading and I was able to withdraw a small amount of funds in the beginning. When it came to withdraw more funds , the broker asked for paying taxes and until now they have not handle my withdraw request , and the custom service person is not responding either.
This broker seems serve the traders all over the world not just HongKong. I reported to HongKong police, I also filed CFTC and internet crime report.

I am in US, I did not do thorough research before investing in this broker , it is normal when depositing or trading and I was able to withdraw a small amount of funds in the beginning. When it came to withdraw more funds , the broker asked for paying taxes and until now they have not handle my withdraw request , and the custom service person is not responding either.
This broker seems serve the traders all over the world not just HongKong. I reported to HongKong police, I also filed CFTC and internet crime report.
What is your total loss, principal plus any fake fees you already paid?

Hello

View attachment 62308
This broker setup their website in April 2020 and the website has an IP of 104.26.4.194. There are three other websites that share this same IP address however it's uncertain what the relationship is to this fake broker. Please note the HK SFC has flagged this broker as unregistered and unregulated.

1614033057200.png

1614033007741.png

Shares same IP address
1614033106282.png

1614033215958.png

Back