• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Affiliate Asset or Account Management

Constantino

Recruit
Hello guys

I have other priorities in life so general trading cant fit in my daily schedule, however, I have seen the potential, the scams, the blown ups the etc

Where can I find a trustworthy platform full of available people to manage my capital or even the capital of other high net worth individuals that I know so I can earn an affiliate commission?

Thanks, lots!

In my opinion, find someone who can really shows you he can trade and build a trust between you and him. The most common behavior as a trader are they hate or even don't know anything about marketing. So they are happy to cooperate with you. So both of you have own task to do.

Hello guys

I have other priorities in life so general trading cant fit in my daily schedule, however, I have seen the potential, the scams, the blown ups the etc

Where can I find a trustworthy platform full of available people to manage my capital or even the capital of other high net worth individuals that I know so I can earn an affiliate commission?

Thanks, lots!
I would either learn to trade yourself, or leave it.

Back