• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching AFP Investigation - Australian Victims please reply

Help me find a company

The Punisher

Major
There is currently a major federal police operation in Australia with an ongoing investigation of several Chinese criminals related to Forex and Crypto investment fraud. The AFP has asked for assistance to identify more victims from Australia due to the broad impact and severity. Below are several of the scam websites and bank accounts related to this investigation. If you are a victim of Forex or Crypto scams for these websites and/or bank accounts, or a scam that you feel is related to this, can you please DM me for more details including my assistance to get you in touch with the AFP (Australian Federal Police).

Hong Kong Selead
Sunpor Group
Snok Group
IH Global Markets
IPCapital
Billionext
Mutual Trust FX
RS Finance
HK Kaiser International
Sunanc International
Bedbrook International
Rhine International
Seus International
Jinshi International
FK International
Soyam Trade Limited
Werder Group
Cinda Securities
Wanfu International
FC Funds
Cheonan International
Hong Kong South China International
Flying Hummingbird
Clearing Falcon
R24 Capital
MKJ Global
ZBGTAN
NFTbion
Kerui Investment
MASS Global
MONERO Global
Mind Stone Technology
Pioneer Capital
TUF Markets
Poia FX
Rui Win Capital
Sunton Capital
Sich Capital
IATFXWELSHI SERVICES LIMITED

· JLX Global PTY LTD – Commonwealth Bank, Broadway Shopping Centre, Sydney BSB 062498 Acc No. 10914182
· ZTG International PTY LTD – National Aust Bank, Level 3 383 King Street, Melbourne BSB 082039 Acc No. ZTGINUSD01
· JZW Global PTY LTD - “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ BSB 082356 Acc No. JZWGLUSD01
· JLX Global PTY LTD - “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ BSB 082356 Acc No. JLXGLUSD01,02,03
· Fintec Wealth – Commonwealth Bank, Shop B-017 345 Victoria Ave, Chatswood BSB 062140 Acc No. 11638521
· Fintec Wealth - “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ BSB 062140 Acc No. 11681140
· YZA Global PTY LTD – National Aust Bank, Level 3 383 King Street, Melbourne BSB 082039 Acc No. YZAGLUSD01
· ZY Commercial PTY LTD – “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ BSB 082039 Acc No. ZYCOMUSD01
· GSL BUD PTY LTD – Commonwealth Bank, Tower 1, 201 Sussex St, Sydney BSB 062759 Acc No. 10597291
· LBH Global PTY LTD – “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ BSB 062759 Acc No. 11772260
· ZK Constructions Pty Ltd - ST George Bank, 244 Church Street, Parramatta BSB 112879 Acc No. 421443811

HONG TRADING INTERNA BSB 633-000 1815 93229 - Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited
Freedom business BSB 193-879 4533 51604 - Bank of Melbourne (a Div of Westpac Banking Corporation)

Last edited:
Hi, after reading your post (recommend by a friend in GASO ) , I believe my case is related to the Australia scam .

Sean from New York City
There is currently a major federal police operation in Australia with an ongoing investigation of several Chinese criminals related to Forex and Crypto investment fraud. The AFP has asked for assistance to identify more victims from Australia due to the broad impact and severity. Below are several of the scam websites and bank accounts related to this investigation. If you are a victim of Forex or Crypto scams for these websites and/or bank accounts, or a scam that you feel is related to this, can you please DM me for more details including my assistance to get you in touch with the AFP (Australian Federal Police).

Hong Kong Selead
Sunpor Group
Snok Group
IH Global Markets
IPCapital
Billionext
Mutual Trust FX
RS Finance
HK Kaiser International
Sunanc International
Bedbrook International
Rhine International
Seus International
Jinshi International
FK International
Soyam Trade Limited
Werder Group
Cinda Securities
Wanfu International
FC Funds
Cheonan International
Hong Kong South China International
Flying Hummingbird
Clearing Falcon
R24 Capital
MKJ Global
ZBGTAN
NFTbion
Kerui Investment
MASS Global
MONERO Global
Mind Stone Technology
Pioneer Capital
TUF Markets
Poia FX
Rui Win Capital
Sunton Capital
Sich Capital
IATFXWELSHI SERVICES LIMITED

· JLX Global PTY LTD – Commonwealth Bank, Broadway Shopping Centre, Sydney BSB 062498 Acc No. 10914182
· ZTG International PTY LTD – National Aust Bank, Level 3 383 King Street, Melbourne BSB 082039 Acc No. ZTGINUSD01
· JZW Global PTY LTD - “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ BSB 082356 Acc No. JZWGLUSD01
· JLX Global PTY LTD - “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ BSB 082356 Acc No. JLXGLUSD01,02,03
· Fintec Wealth – Commonwealth Bank, Shop B-017 345 Victoria Ave, Chatswood BSB 062140 Acc No. 11638521
· Fintec Wealth - “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ BSB 062140 Acc No. 11681140
· YZA Global PTY LTD – National Aust Bank, Level 3 383 King Street, Melbourne BSB 082039 Acc No. YZAGLUSD01
· ZY Commercial PTY LTD – “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ BSB 082039 Acc No. ZYCOMUSD01
· GSL BUD PTY LTD – Commonwealth Bank, Tower 1, 201 Sussex St, Sydney BSB 062759 Acc No. 10597291
· LBH Global PTY LTD – “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ BSB 062759 Acc No. 11772260
· ZK Constructions Pty Ltd - ST George Bank, 244 Church Street, Parramatta BSB 112879 Acc No. 421443811

HONG TRADING INTERNA BSB 633-000 1815 93229 - Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited
Freedom business BSB 193-879 4533 51604 - Bank of Melbourne (a Div of Westpac Banking Corporation)

The “Chen Organisation” counts as its customers a relative of Chinese President Xi Jinping, along with Asian triads and bikies, according to briefings from law enforcement officials.

Last edited:
Do you mean to say that relative of Chinese President is also a Victim of this crime ?

These scams are not possible without bribing officials in respective countries.

That is horrible if true.

One of the things they MUST also do when they catch these Scammers is release a list of their Social Media Fake Profile Names and their WhatsApp numbers that Scammers were using.

This will help Victims know if their Scammer has been caught or not.

Otherwise Victims of their crime won't even know if their scam has been busted or not and proceeds recovered or not.

That is horrible if true.

One of the things they MUST also do when they catch these Scammers is release a list of their Social Media Fake Profile Names and their WhatsApp numbers that Scammers were using.

This will help Victims know if their Scammer has been caught or not.

Otherwise Victims of their crime won't even know if their scam has been busted or not and proceeds recovered or not.
They have over 100K SIM cards. There is an endless list of profiles, phone numbers, etc.

The two individuals below live in the Chatswood neighborhood of Sydney and are both involved with these scams. Both men are originally from Fujian and are middle management although some of the PBS websites and bank accounts they directly setup and control.

Li Younian
1682708996672.png

Yuan (Clay) Zhang
1682709027798.png

Last edited:
Back