• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching AFP Investigation - Australian Victims please reply

Help me find a company
The two individuals below live in the Chatswood neighborhood of Sydney and are both involved with these scams. Both men are originally from Fujian and are middle management although some of the PBS websites and bank accounts they directly setup and control.

Li Younian
View attachment 83505

Yuan Zhang
View attachment 83506
Is there any risk to reporting this publicly, will it compromise the case in Australia or anywhere else?

Is there any risk to reporting this publicly, will it compromise the case in Australia or anywhere else?
No concerns at all. These two criminals have been running scams since 2010. There are many more so exposing two hopefully helps to get them caught! Li Younian already spent 3.5 years in a Chinese prison for running Pig Butchering Scams and then moved to Sydney and kept doing it and is active today.

No concerns at all. These two criminals have been running scams since 2010. There are many more so exposing two hopefully helps to get them caught! Li Younian already spent 3.5 years in a Chinese prison for running Pig Butchering Scams and then moved to Sydney and kept doing it and is active today.
Yes Name and Shame them - Expose these crooks in community!!

I've also been a victim of this scam with Cheonan Limited. I lost of ton of money. Is their any hope of retrieving any money back? I'm based in the US

I've also been a victim of this scam with Cheonan Limited. I lost of ton of money. Is their any hope of retrieving any money back? I'm based in the US
Have you filed reports with the FBI via IC3, US Secret Service, CFTC and the Attorney General for the State you live in?

Back