• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem After withdrawing request Trade245 refused profit withdrawal and banned EVERY trader from my country

I am having an issue with a company

MrGekko

Recruit
I have been trading with them for a month. I have made one very small withdrawal first without any issue. After requesting a withdrawal of 1000 USD I got this email:

(prnt.sc/c6z6EgRN0OAe)
"Good Day Client

We hope you are doing well.

Trade245 is a product of RED PINE CAPITAL (PTY)LTD, an authorised FSP with number 46044 and, unfortunately, we do not accept Hungarian clients to trade on our platform.

We understand that our decision may disappoint you but please note that we reserve the right to not accept certain clients upon our sole discretion.

Please be advised that your deposit is in the process of being paid out and all profits will be withheld.

We rely on your understanding on the matter.

Best Regards
Trade245"

They have the right to close my account, I am okay with that, but withhelding the profit is completely not acceptable.
After the first withdrawal they had no problem with my nationality, but once I made nice profit, they have just decided to keep it. I have never been is a situation like this. If you have any advice, please let me know.

Hungary. And as a result: "we do not accept Hungarian clients to trade on our platform."

After the first withdrawal they had no problem with my nationality, but once I made nice profit, they have just decided to keep it. I have never been is a situation like this. If you have any advice, please let me know.

Lucky for you it was "only" $1000. People have lost a lot more if you have taken some time to read the problems of other victims here.

-> Suggest to reduce your gambling impulses and study the business model of the CFD brokerage you deposit your money with BEFORE you deposit money there:

-> Write a review of your experience here, if you have not already done so:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18781/trade245-forex-brokers?utm_term=Trade245.com

-> Invite the company to this problem thread with all known email addresses and social media of the company and encourage them to reach an amicable solution publicly here.

Last edited:
Thank you @4evermaat for the input. I have already submitted a review about them. I hope FPA will approve it soon. Inviting the company is a good idea. I will definately do that.

Lucky for you it was "only" $1000. People have lost a lot more if you have taken some time to read the problems of other victims here.

-> Suggest to reduce your gambling impulses and study the business model of the CFD brokerage you deposit your money with BEFORE you deposit money there:

-> Write a review of your experience here, if you have not already done so:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18781/trade245-forex-brokers?utm_term=Trade245.com

-> Invite the company to this problem thread with all known email addresses and social media of the company and encourage them to reach an amicable solution publicly here.
Do you know how can I invite the company? Should I send them an e-mail about this thread? Or is there some sort of invitation through the FPA website?

Do you know how can I invite the company? Should I send them an e-mail about this thread? Or is there some sort of invitation through the FPA website?

You send an email to all relevant company emails with a link to this thread and politely invite them to resolve the issue publicly.

You can also reach out to other social media where the company has a presence and attempt to invite them to your thread.

You send an email to all relevant company emails with a link to this thread and politely invite them to resolve the issue publicly.

You can also reach out to other social media where the company has a presence and attempt to invite them to your thread.
I have sent an e-mail. Maybe it is not so offensive as writing to a FB wall. I hope to find a solution rather than attacking them agressively. Thanks for your input.

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://www.trade245.com/contact/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18781/trade245-forex-brokers
(I can see your review is up there)

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

Back