• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AFXCapital.com

General discussions of a financial company
AFX Capital - your online Forex broker

AFX Capital was established in mid 2010 as a privately held company with a focus to meet the needs of retail and institutional clients looking for a broker who can provide a complete range of financial products. In terms of our market approach, we are targeting audiences across the globe from various market sectors as part of our business development. We want to satisfy every trader that wishes to trade with these markets as long as the applicant meets the criteria for opening an account as this is highly important and we strongly emphasize the presence of a regulatory environment.

AFX Capital opens a new representative office in London

Limassol, Cyprus, May 2, 2011 – AFX Capital (www.afxcapital.com) is proud to announce the opening of its new representative office in the globally strategic location in London thus expanding its European activities. Proving its constant development AFX Capital continues to implement its mission to meet the needs of retail and institutional clients looking for a broker who can provide a complete range of financial products.

The address of the representative office in London is:
3 More London Riverside
London SE1 2RE
United Kingdom

AFX Capital is the trade name of AFX Capital Markets Limited, REG. NO. HE 253014, a company organized and existing under the Laws of the Republic of Cyprus and regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission ( CySec ) under license No 119/10, which complies with the European Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID).

AFX Capital is an online Forex broker which is targeting audiences across the globe from various market sectors as part of the business development. The goal is to satisfy every trader that wishes to trade with these markets as long as the applicant meets the criteria for opening an account. AFX Capital strongly emphasizes the presence of a regulatory environment.

The company offers access to all Global Markets using one integrated account which includes complete product offering such as Forex, Metals, Oil, Commodities, Indices and more. AFX Capital comprises a service team which guarantees a high level professionalism, combining experience, skills and dedication that are eager to service retail and institutional traders, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.

AFX Capital offers one of the world’s most advance trading platforms – MT4, that professional traders rely on. Customers can take advantage of the robust execution time and unmatched system stability. With one integrated account traders can also make use of the AFX Mobile Trader, which allows the customers to trade from their mobile, AFX iTrader, an innovative application specifically designed for the iPhone and the AFX Multiterminal especially developed to meet the needs of Portfolio Managers, which wish to manage multiple accounts with one click of a button.
We wish you further success in your trading!

Media Contact:
Anna Soldatova
soldatovaa@afxcapital.com
Tel : + 357 25262711

Learn and practice currency trading with a free demo-account and charts from AFX Capital.

Forex and CFDs are leveraged products and they incur a high level of risk.

I have been with afxcapital for the past 6 months and Im happy with deposit and withdrawal in the past for small amounts.
I have given a withdrawal for 15k from my account 39575 and will let you know here when i receive the withdrawal from afxcapital (Super Trading Online stofs.co.uk).

Last edited:
Back