• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AG-Markets.eu (was AG-Markets.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Hola a todos, estoy desesperado también a recuperar mi dinero con AG Markets!! Habeis podido recuperar algo vosotros???
He encontrado más información aqui en estas paginas y queria comentarlo con vosotros antes de hacer nada.

Rankia_1: https://www.rankia.mx/foros/bolsa/r...racias-por-consejos-he-investigado-ag-markets

Rankia_2: https://www.rankia.com/foros/bolsa/...-estado-revisando-previa-investigacion-vuelvo

Warning Trading: https://www.warning-trading.com/es/...inado-del-fspr-de-nueva-zelanda/#comment-1031

Basado en esta información que se muestra en las investigaciones pertinentes, hay forma de denunciarlos? En caso que si, podemos crear un grupo y hacemos una denuncia colectiva?

[QUOTE = "MaximusTrader_16, post: 321749, member: 184125"] Hola a todos, estoy desesperado también a recuperar mi dinero con AG Markets !! Habeis podido recuperar algo vosotros ???
He encontrado más información aquí en estas páginas y quiero comentarlo con ustedes antes de hacer nada.

Rankia_1: https://www.rankia.mx/foros/bolsa/r...racias-por-consejos-he-investigado-ag-markets

Rankia_2: https://www.rankia.com/foros/bolsa/...-estado-revisando-previa-investigacion-vuelvo

Advertencia de negociación: https://www.warning-trading.com/es/...inado-del-fspr-de-nueva-zelanda/#comment-1031

Basado en esta información que se muestra en las investigaciones pertinentes, hay forma de denunciarlos? En caso de que, podamos crear un grupo y hacemos una denuncia colectiva? [/ QUOTE]
Como estas Maximus, me imagino!!
Lidiar con esta gente ladrona que solo ve sus intereses economicos y de manera tan clara esta robando dinero, mira! He creado un grupo de watts app donde somos ya bastantes personas afectadas por AG Markets y de manera conjunta estamos viendo y aportando muchas maneras para denunciar a estos ladrones, mandame un correo con tu numero de watts app para agregarte.
Saludos.

i would rather to never talk about this again and recover myself................this is an unfair practice

Asi es Rubicon! Ellos te roban dinero descaradamente! Dejame tu correo para agregarte al grupo de watts app que tenemos.
Soy Sergio.

Hello, my name is Juli and I have been scammed by AG Markets and more specifically from my boss Pablo Esteve van Vrijberghe de Coningh. A Spanish citizen with a Dutch background.

Pablo closed the sales office without notifying anyone and we all got left in the street with no compensation, no salaries paid and not commissions. The excuse was that AG Markets was not making money and they were forced to close the offices. The truth is that AG Markets made so much money in the past 2 years that us alone in the Spanish sales team processed over €5M (5 million Euros) from clients all around the world. Especially from Portugal and Spain.

Now clients are trying to reach us on our personal mobiles and we don't have anything to help with as all the funds are in the company bank accounts and most probably on our bosses pockets.

What can we do to at least recover what we've lost in the past 2-3 months? Any help while our lawyers are working on the case?

Thank you all!

Juli

Hello, my name is Juli and I have been scammed by AG Markets and more specifically from my boss Pablo Esteve van Vrijberghe de Coningh. A Spanish citizen with a Dutch background.

Pablo closed the sales office without notifying anyone and we all got left in the street with no compensation, no salaries paid and not commissions. The excuse was that AG Markets was not making money and they were forced to close the offices. The truth is that AG Markets made so much money in the past 2 years that us alone in the Spanish sales team processed over €5M (5 million Euros) from clients all around the world. Especially from Portugal and Spain.

Now clients are trying to reach us on our personal mobiles and we don't have anything to help with as all the funds are in the company bank accounts and most probably on our bosses pockets.

What can we do to at least recover what we've lost in the past 2-3 months? Any help while our lawyers are working on the case?

Thank you all!

Juli
i am so sorry for you , in latin america we are providing a coletive lawsuit but i prefer to inform u better via e-mail or whatsapp my whatsapp is XXXXXX and my personal e-mail july is XXXX@XXXXXXX.com , i don´t wanna provide another e-mail from my lawyers till their authorization indeed, may u comprehend me ?

FPA Forums Team Note: Publicly posting your contact information is a good way to meet a large number of recovery room scammers.

Instead, please post a link to the law firm's website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now this company has changed them web adress to agmarkets.io . I have scammed before and then I decided to deal with no more forex or other traders. About two weeks ago I looked on Facebook commercial about super computer and you guess what? I bought that idea! :D :D :D I invested 250 in it :D :D :D And today I can´t log in normally in this page for some reason. I can go in by link which is sent to me by e-mail. Anyway I initiated the withdrawal to 100 that not to disturb them too much. It is still pending there. I still can´t belive how stupid I am ! ! ! :D :D :D

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: AG-Markets.eu is "Advanced Global Markets". AGMarkets.io is Absolute Global Markets. It appears these websites are unrelated.

Te entiendo ya que, como tú, también he sido engañado, en este caso un amigo me sugirió a LVM TARDE que realmente me han dado muy buenos consejos sobre estos temas, sé que estarán muy bien, aprenderán un lote

Back