1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AGEA.com (was Marketiva.com)

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

#1 Administrator, Dec 20, 2007
    Lasted edited by : Sep 23, 2009
  2. Zimi

Zimi Recruit

Thums up

I have been trading virtual on marketiva since January 2008, there have been nothing to complain about really, i decided to go live and was really impressed with the speedy and efficient way in which they handled my wire transfer and deposit to my account. Customer service is always there to guide you, I would like to congratulate them on this . i give them 4 stars

3. praise4fx

praise4fx Private

3 stars

marketiva is been my favorite broker. i've been on live account with them since 2006 and the performance has ever since been above average except for occasional freeze of platform during high impact news which is common to all brokers. their customer service is prompt. order acceptance is faster than any mt4 broker i've tried. They are not scam at all, withdrawal is instant without pranks. deposit is done based on confirmations, which i like. Above all they are now registered!!! The only disadvantage is that, their's no room for customize indicators and hence you can not use snw or attach anything to their platform.:unhappy:
    secondly, they recently started platform upgrade during trading hours 17.00 sunday to 17.00 friday est. This should be better done weekends when there's no market.This is unfair as this has always denied traders login into their account. And those with trades on may not be able to access their account for mechanical close order. But for these two reasons, i think I like their services and have referred over 30 traders trading live account with them.

#3 praise4fx, Jun 3, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2008
  4. Pieter

Pieter Recruit

Good

I have been using MarketIVA for more than a year now. They are fast an efficient and I like their platform.

5. Invest4Trade

Invest4Trade Recruit

Markeitva is great for learnig Forex.

Hello every one,

I have been trying the Virtual Practice money side of the platform for about 2 months now.

I have decided to wire them some funds to go live to see if there is any noticeable difference in the way the orders get placed and so on.

My funds should arrive in my account by Wednesday, so I'll let you know how this turns out.

Thank you, and best of luck.

A. R.

6. Tyo

Tyo Recruit

whatever u say.. this is NICE BROKER with chat rooms and real-support!!!

7. Pieter

Pieter Recruit

MarketIva

I agree with you Tyo. I am still using them and I made some withdrawns from them as well with no problems. Their spreads are low too. Nothing wrong with them.

8. rohmatul

rohmatul Banned spammer for LiteForex

I dont think so...
    agea is not responsible broker..

9. egyptegyptegypt

egyptegyptegypt Recruit

withdrow no broblem
    deposite 10 min maximum