Agent86's Daily Trading Journal

+18 pips today

I've been slacking on the journal

I'll try to keep it going everyday

No pic sorry

-53 pips on 5-4-10 OUCH highest daily loss ever in 3 years

-53 pips on 5-4-10 OUCH highest daily loss ever in 3 years

3) bonehead trades for loss of -29 pips and the other -24 pips was my regular strategy.

Stupid - didn't stick to my own rules
Lets see how many times that shows up in my journals LOL

I need to stay on top of my journals
I'll post links again soon

P.S
3 years demo with regular gains, my journal now posting live trades

+ 20 pips today so far but calling it a day

+20 pips today so far
Taking off early

Likely to see more EUR/USD bearish moves, but got something I have to do this morning

Happy trading

+11 pips today

+11 for the day

kept with my tested and working strategy, however experimented with an additional exit on smaller times in order to limit losses.

This created a lot more trading opportunities with tighter stops, I think I'll try a month with this added feature which seems to have smoothed out some of the regular losses of my standard strategy.

+5 pips for 5-7-10 lol

All that volatility and only +5 pips for 5-7-10 LOL I got scared risks too great.

-56 pips yesterday 5-13-10 tried something new

-56 OUCH not again

I tried something new since my tested strategy has not produce enough regular pips to satisfy me.

And now look what happens when you get greedy, oh well back to the drawing board.

This really stinks this is the highest loss in a day I've ever had in 3 years
This happened twice this year already one for -53 and now -56 each time trying something new.

I really need to stick with the demo on new strategy testing and keep trading the main strategy for live accounts I don't know what I was thinking.

Hi Agent,
I think your showing your integrity by sharing your own personal journey here in public, I feel it's important to keep some sort of record of trading, be it public or private.

You've already answered your own problem with a correct appraisal and decision, but if I can help out in any way let me know, or have a look over on my blog if you get bored.

Good luck with your trading.

Agent86's Journal

Hi Agent,
I think your showing your integrity by sharing your own personal journey here in public, I feel it's important to keep some sort of record of trading, be it public or private.

You've already answered your own problem with a correct appraisal and decision, but if I can help out in any way let me know, or have a look over on my blog if you get bored.

Good luck with your trading.

Hi
Thanks, I'll check it out.

I've already known this during my testing stages, but figured it would be nice for people to see what you may go through emotionally to stay on track and that it's normal part of trading to be on top of the emotion of it all.

Thanks

+36 pips today

Hi traders,

+36 pips

Although I'm making the trades on the 5min charts I do analyze from the weekly,daily,4hr,1hr,15min and then finally the 5min analysis

Anyhow here is my setup

Attachments

• MGForex-Chart-EURUSD-5M-2010.05.11.09.49.36.gif
    MGForex-Chart-EURUSD-5M-2010.05.11.09.49.36.gif
    30 KB · Views: 10
+18 pips today

No pics

Might be one more opportunity for the day, but I only trade from 6am - 12 noon est time

EUR/USD only
Happy trading

Back