Agent86's Trading Journal

Agent86

Sergeant
Hi all

This is just for my own accountability mostly.

I'll post my trades and track my progress.(Technical trader here) mostly stay away from fundies, but watchful) Sometimes straddle, but not often.

Then I need to come up with a name for this strategy

Happy trading to all.

Last edited:
Eur/Usd

My journal, I'll be trading between 8am est time and 12noon
I'll post my trades and and track my progress
EUR/USD only typical stop is 15 pips and 40+ pip target which could move if one of my indicators looks to be holding so I may cancel and replace the stops and targets during the trade in my favor.

8.04 EST time Buy Eur/Usd 1.4678 (stop= 13 pips), (profit 40 pips), but will also exit at my exit signal, (my strategy)

I'm just tracking my progress don't do what I do, but I'll will post my trade as they are placed, then the results once they close daily

8:21am est time take profits and close, I have to go do something so I can't monitor today.

+33pips this morning before 10am fundies not too bad.

Last edited:
Buy EUR/US

8:37am est Buy, stop=15 target 40
8:44am est 8:44 close -13 pips

Last edited:
Sell

I'm not sure I can post it fast enough to order, then post my buy/sell

I may have to rethink this journal

9:03am sell 15pip stop 40 pip target

waiting for exits

9:14am still waiting

waiting for exit signal on the 9:03am trade

9:22am still waiting

and move stops to 1.4608 to protect reversals

9:26am close and take profits

+41pips,

Last edited:
Journal no good for my strategy

My journal will most likely not help anyone trading since I need more of a live chat session or so for anyone to use the information to their benefit or even to watch and see if my journal is actually worth considering for trades etc.

I think I'll post my chat room in another post within the strategy section perhaps.

End Journal

How quick is the journal

Curious how quickly things get posted to the journal and how long it takes for people to get a email notify of a journal posting ?

I'm considering posting my trades again. But I think the journal might be too slow for it to be useful, but still considering it.

Back