• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Agimat-Trading-System.com

General discussions of a financial company
About the drawdown, you are very mistaken. That is not the average but max recorded.

=================================
Statement Myfxbook:
We log the maximal drawdown. Drawdown is calculated using several ways:

(1) logging of drawdown at each account update.
(2) calculation of balance drawdown
(3) calculation of equity drawdown based on historic prices (end of day)

The highest figure out of the above methods will be the one showing as the drawdown value, while drawdown chart shows end of day values.
=================================

Meaning our drawdown does not even reach 2% on average. Meaning we have an excellent record over many months. Most of you can't beat that.

Also, you guys need to understand that I am not putting all our accounts public on Myfxbook. Do you publish your bank statement online visible to the whole world? If you are interested to see some statistics and how everything works, we can invite you to our office in Spain/Mallorca or Hong Kong.

If you prefer video conferencing, that is possible, too. In that case, you will have to go through a quick KYC (Know Your Customer) process via idcheck.io; it takes just a minute and will happen before the video conference start. An automated identity verification service is needed, we need to know who we talk to, and due to compliance with regulations.

If you sell EA yes you do need proof and you can always hide balance if that is a problem for you. Performance and history is a must for all potential investors to check. Any excuse just means you are hiding something. Transparency is the key here. You can check every legit trader manager offering PAM/MAM shows his accounts. This gives trust and confidence in his trading.

About DD, exactly, at one point you were over 50% in loss, should the market continued you could get a margin call. It doesn't matter if this happened once and only for 1 second it happened and at that time you had it. You can get margin call in 1 second nobody cares how long it takes to get there, once the account is blown it's gone.

Since you are live from 2017 please back up your promotional worlds by showing the real account, so we can check it. If you can't back up what you are saying than you know where this puts you...

Nobody will visit your company if you are selling online it's online business and all should be done online especially now with COVID-19...

The worst system I have seen in long time. I usually don't write any reviews but this system really had my hopes high due to all these fake people plotting how good it is. I used it for 2 weeks, got almost 2 signals a day on average. so far out of 28 signals in total only 4 were correct the rest got stopped out.

One good strategy will be is that you get a signal from this system and u take the opposite direction, then u end up with what they are pretending to be their results....

I have purchased nearly every product Dennis has offered so I feel like I am more than qualified to write this review. I am not part of his team nor have I ever met Dennis. So I'm going to say it exactly like it is. Everyone (including me for a long time) look for the magic software that will instantly make us profitable. After over five years looking (and blaming) others it finally sunk in that I was the one making the mistakes, not Agimat. You need to learn about this game rather than expect someone else to do all the work for you. Do you really think it works that way? If it did EVERYONE would buy it and we'd all be millionaires. My guess is that these reviewers are under 30 years old. and you probably all got a trophy just for playing sports didnt you? Because you are special.

Agimat FX Ultra works. as in I have never seen anything like it. I am using it and it amazes me every day. It has changed my life. Not just it, but Im finally getting how this crazy market works a bit as well. Dont think you can blindly take every signal and like a robot expect to win. He tells you that in the training. But I can absolutely attest to it being the best software I have ever used. ...and I have used more than I dare admit. Back to the Future, Dynotrader, SuperEZ, I could go on all day. But Ultra IS the real deal.....however if you dont know what youre doing you will lose. Do your part and LEARN price action and support resistance etc. Dennis' software will lead you to the water I friggin guarantee it. But you have to take it from there.

I dont normally write reviews but I finally decided to take the time because the truth is Agimat is fantastic. Especially FX Ultra. Not only is it the best but he offers it at an absolutely ridiculously low price. Why? Because hes not in it for the money. Have you seen his trading account results? He doesnt need yours or my money I promise you that. He's giving back. Like I said we've never met, but I can vouch that his software works. You are welcome to contact me to prove Im not a fake review. Dennis trades with the same software you are bitching about and makes money. I am too after taking responsibility for my end of the bargain. I dont make a dime from his sales...I just hate to see good people get criticized unfairly.

I have purchased nearly every product Dennis has offered so I feel like I am more than qualified to write this review. I am not part of his team nor have I ever met Dennis. So I'm going to say it exactly like it is. Everyone (including me for a long time) look for the magic software that will instantly make us profitable. After over five years looking (and blaming) others it finally sunk in that I was the one making the mistakes, not Agimat. You need to learn about this game rather than expect someone else to do all the work for you. Do you really think it works that way? If it did EVERYONE would buy it and we'd all be millionaires. My guess is that these reviewers are under 30 years old. and you probably all got a trophy just for playing sports didnt you? Because you are special.

Agimat FX Ultra works. as in I have never seen anything like it. I am using it and it amazes me every day. It has changed my life. Not just it, but Im finally getting how this crazy market works a bit as well. Dont think you can blindly take every signal and like a robot expect to win. He tells you that in the training. But I can absolutely attest to it being the best software I have ever used. ...and I have used more than I dare admit. Back to the Future, Dynotrader, SuperEZ, I could go on all day. But Ultra IS the real deal.....however if you dont know what youre doing you will lose. Do your part and LEARN price action and support resistance etc. Dennis' software will lead you to the water I friggin guarantee it. But you have to take it from there.

I dont normally write reviews but I finally decided to take the time because the truth is Agimat is fantastic. Especially FX Ultra. Not only is it the best but he offers it at an absolutely ridiculously low price. Why? Because hes not in it for the money. Have you seen his trading account results? He doesnt need yours or my money I promise you that. He's giving back. Like I said we've never met, but I can vouch that his software works. You are welcome to contact me to prove Im not a fake review. Dennis trades with the same software you are bitching about and makes money. I am too after taking responsibility for my end of the bargain. I dont make a dime from his sales...I just hate to see good people get criticized unfairly.
I tried agimat ultra with instructions as per video and it works until it doesn't. I tried it on all 28 pairs. End result after 2 months testing is about break even result and a lot of time wasted. A friend tried also his EA and that one was making 2-3% a month until he had to close it at 67% loss, if he hadn't it would have wiped out his account. And I have myfxbook to prove how his great EA works... Where is his great account so we can track it? Also please show us your myfxbook link so we can check your performance.

I bought into the Uncle Lee system which is based on Agimat. The UL system notifies you of Agimat setups, supposedly saving you time.

Despite following instructions and watching numerous live trading videos I have been unable to replicate the results that many people in the trading Telegram group have had. I honestly don't understand how so many people can apparently be having success whereas I am not. I am not a newbie at forex trading.

I carefully journalled all my trades for 2 weeks, taking screenshots of setups, ensuring I abided by entry rules but I could not produce the results that were claimed I would get.

What is strange is that there are many people in the Telegram group that appear to be consistently profitable. And I don't believe them to be bots or avatars or fakes or plants or whatever you would like to call them. Maybe my risk strategy is incompatible or I am doing something stupid. But as I said, I did put quite a bit of time into learning it and applying all the recommended rules.

So that's my experience. I may try to revisit the strategy again when I have more time.

Be careful...I've run Agimat EA for 1.5 years with Momenta = 2 out of 3 (it is set by default to 1). All very fine till last week. Even posted serious praise about it. Then, USDJPY 1000pips surge: on my 4 brokers, it started to post small losses as it closed first martingale trades which hit 600pips SL one after another. Then losses reached 30% of all accounts. Go lucky as price reversed and USDJPY series closed. There were few pro spike trades placed, but not enough to act as a hedge protection. This was not a setup issue. Scary. Got it back to momenta 1... time will tell. I shared this with Support...

Be careful...I've run Agimat FX2018 Pro Forex EA for 1.5 years with Momenta = 2 out of 3 (it is set by default to 1). All very fine till last week. Even posted serious praise about it. Then, USDJPY 1000pips surge: on my 4 brokers, it started to post small losses as it closed first martingale trades which hit 600pips SL one after another. Then losses reached 23% of all accounts and DD 60%. Got lucky as price reversed and USDJPY series closed. There were few pro spike trades placed, but not enough to act as a hedge protection. This was not a setup issue. Scary. Got it back to momenta 1... time will tell. I shared this with Support...

Attachments

• Agimat Momenta 2 - 23pc loss + 60pc DD on USDJPY 28032022.png
    Agimat Momenta 2 - 23pc loss + 60pc DD on USDJPY 28032022.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 21
So. . . back now after a few years away . .. however . . after looking at some of the review posts for agimat, one I found spoke of freely available indicators and Dennis selling them as a package with a template or two combined. And . . . what ?. If he's done that then . . so what?. He's clearly discovered a combination of indicators etc that WORK. If he's able to sell it all as a "system" and make a little coin himself then . . I say all the more power to him. However . . this thread is not supposed to be a Character assassination of Denis or a promotion thread.

It's about Agimat as a system

So . . what I did was took the freely available heinken ashi candle and xProfuterDD free indicators, installed and rand them and . . yup . . they ARE what Dennis is using in Agimat. But . . hey . . why not . . if it works. And . . after paper trading with the freebies . . yes . . the same result can be had.

Your'e not really purchasing much when you buy Agimat aside from an overlay indicating the trend end but what you get is CONFIDENCE. He adds the buy / sell markers as an overlay template.

Heck . . if you couldn't work out what the candle colour change means and learn trend changing then maybe one would be better off giving Forex away.

Use Denis's method, as he explained in 2019. Don't do auto trading. It's like a self drive car. If it crashes you weren't in the drivers seat attending to it's direction like Mr Tesla(musks outfit) advises

I hope this review commentation helps somewhat. Don't shoot the messenger. At the end of the day Dennis has enlightened us all by bring an unknown method to the table

cheers

Back