• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Agimat-Trading-System.com

General discussions of a financial company
Screenshot_20180202-213739.png

This is my result of trading with Agimat system. I am beginer in trading, but system realy works! You only need to follow the rules. and enjoy profits.
All the best.

This is the worst EA. STAY AWAY.
I followed all the instructions to the dot from Dennis. Followed all the service providers that he recommended. For 4 months and it was doing great however after a while the trades stayed open longer and longer. I raised this with Dennis he said it was fine, np problem he said the Neural network can handle this.
These trades eventually closed and effectively finished my account. I lost $10k on this EA .The so called neural network didnt compensate at all. I can supply screen shots and emails that have been sent to Dennis. STAY AWAY FROM THIS EA !! NOTHING BUT RUBBISH. Dennis's support was questionable to say the least. Sorry Dennis but you know you were. Blaming the Forex provider that you recommended as an example.

This is the worst EA. STAY AWAY.
I followed all the instructions to the dot from Dennis. Followed all the service providers that he recommended. For 4 months and it was doing great however after a while the trades stayed open longer and longer. I raised this with Dennis he said it was fine, np problem he said the Neural network can handle this.
These trades eventually closed and effectively finished my account. I lost $10k on this EA .The so called neural network didnt compensate at all. I can supply screen shots and emails that have been sent to Dennis. STAY AWAY FROM THIS EA !! NOTHING BUT RUBBISH. Dennis's support was questionable to say the least. Sorry Dennis but you know you were. Blaming the Forex provider that you recommended as an example.

Wow, Can you please provide screenshots and more details please. I personally have had a great experience with Dennis and Agimat trading system. Ive yet to buy the EA. You lost 10k ? Did you pull the plug? What was the draw down? Did your broker allow hedging? Thanks in advance.

Hello all

Just a quick note about whats going on since I began with Agimat about 2 weeks ago

Trying to second guess it is foolish
Takes a lot of trust to let it do it's own thing but it DOES work
The "Uncle Lee" scanner, purchased a couple of days ago, is proving LETHALLY effective and has taken all of the footwork out of the equation

Set to daily charts there is ample pips and trades going on - 3 - 4 a day @ around 100 - 200 pips per trade
REAL Solid

Cheers and trade well

Regards

Keith

Back