AGLANCE GROUP LIMITED SCAM

Lotus12345

Private
Dear All,
Aglance trading account: 88881119.
I'm also a victim of Aglance.co SCAM.
I was approached by a girl named Lisa Ma (+60 11-1446 2762 Maxis mobile services Sdn Bhd Malaysia) through WhatsApp on 4th Jan 2021. On 1st Feb 2021 I realised it was a major SCAM. I have lost nearly USD 5500. I'm unable to speak to Lisa through WhatsApp calls/video calls as she declines them. Aglance is not responding to my emails and chats in their webpage. They even tricked me into a false feeling of safety by allowing a small withdrawal of 200usd on 21-01-2021. I kindly appeal to all to stay alert of Aglance.co and stay vigilant of scammers who approach you through social media. And would be grateful if anyone could share information on how to get back the funds.
I PRAY THAT SOMEONE TEACHES THESE SCAMMERS A LESSON THEY WILL NEVER FORGET AND PROTECT THE INNOCENT!

Some more emails id's connected to aglance
services@mkj.cc, barbarapalmerfat697@yahoo.com (Rosemary Simon)

Attachments

• share_2021-02-02_22:52:16|977.jpeg
    share_2021-02-02_22:52:16|977.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 5
Dear All,
I was approached by a girl named Lisa Ma (+60 11-1446 2762 Maxis mobile services Sdn Bhd Malaysia) through WhatsApp on 4th Jan 2021. On 1st Feb 2021 I realised it was a major SCAM. I have lost nearly USD 5500. I'm unable to speak to Lisa through WhatsApp calls/video calls as she declines them. Aglance is not responding to my emails and chats in their webpage. They even tricked me into a false feeling of safety by allowing a small withdrawal of 200usd on 21-01-2021. I kindly appeal to all to stay alert of Aglance.co and stay vigilant of scammers who approach you through social media. And would be grateful if anyone could share information on how to get back the funds.
I PRAY THAT SOMEONE TEACHES THESE SCAMMERS A LESSON THEY WILL NEVER FORGET AND PROTECT THE INNOCENT!

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18582/aglance.co and then follow the below suggestions.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18582/aglance.co and then follow the below suggestions.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
Dear FXMaster,
I'm unable to see aglance.co in the list of companies mentioned there. Could you kindly tell me what I should do. I have added the review.
Thank you for your support.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: The site is a new listing. Until we get a few more details added, it won't be available from the main search list. Your review has been approved.

Dear FXMaster,
I'm unable to see aglance.co in the list of companies mentioned there. Could you kindly tell me what I should do. I have added the review.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: The site is a new listing. Until we get a few more details added, it won't be available from the main search list. Your review has been approved.
You can choose the "other" option there.

Dear FXMaster,

Dear FPA Review Moderation Team,
Thank you. I'm now able to see aglance.co in the list and I have invited them for discussion.
Thanks again for your support.

Dear All,

Do you have a photo of her ?

Yes, but it is possible that the scammers were using stolen photos of a genuine person. And it may not be appropriate to post their photos in a public forum. Hence Kindly excuse.
Regards
Lotus12345

Yes, but it is possible that the scammers were using stolen photos of a genuine person. And it may not be appropriate to post their photos in a public forum. Hence Kindly excuse.
Regards
Lotus12345
99.99% uses fake pictures.

Back