• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Aihua-Capital - fake copy of AvaTrade

I am having an issue with a company

Dijits

Recruit
It looks like aihua is now operating as aihua-capital.net and still claiming to be AVA Trade.
When I asked AVA Trade about them, I got a reply that
aihua-capital.com/ or .net aren’t Website of AvaTrade. AVA officially uses only avatrade.de Germany or avatrade.com

Let me elaborate a little bit more about my scam case involving Aihua Capital, because I believe it could avoid more people to be scammed…
I’ve been approached on social media by a woman, who supposed to be interested on myself. For 2 months we didn’t talk about any kind of investment nor about trading.
At some point, she mentioned to be a business woman and part of a group sharing knowledge on investment and interested on charity. She sent me the link to that WhatsApp group.
In this group, there were about 90 people from different countries. They were sharing information about the financial and energy crisis, the impact of the Ukraine war in the financial markets and about stocks. They must have some investment knowledge, because the information were well formulated and accurate. Months later, one guy which is supposed to be an experience trader started leading the group to trade using MT5 in the scam broker aihua-capital.net
There they traded Gold but it was not XAUUSD. They have another product called XAUUSD.a and use crypto USDT which must be transferred to the broker using a crypto network.
After I opened an account on this scam broker I have transferred a small budget and started trading with the group. I even withdraw my funds at some point to be sure that the broker would give my money back. The withdrawal of a small fund 3700 USDT were successful transferred to my Binance account. So I felt more confident to transfer more funds to the broker and trade.
Long story short, I have started trading with them and lost all my savings.
The scam is very good planned. The broker let you make some profits and believe that the trading signals from the group are legit. They almost follow the price development of XAUUSD but at some point, they create spikes against your trade position in order to catch you with a stop loss or blow up your account.
They also don’t execute “take profits”.
I have documented all the manipulation where I have losses. I have documented all these cases (see some of them in the pictures)
After I lost about 80% of my funds, I tried to withdraw my funds and got it rejected by the broker. They cancelled my withdrawal with the explanation that suspicious activities where identified and my account is set as risk account. To remove my risk account I should deposit more 10.000 USDT into my account.
The traiding WhatsApp group was disbanded and the people disappeared.

Attachments

• 961E5474-B188-470D-9C14-2757994FF878.jpeg
    961E5474-B188-470D-9C14-2757994FF878.jpeg
    654.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 32363C56-15DC-4CE4-9CDF-93B89B97CAA9.png
    32363C56-15DC-4CE4-9CDF-93B89B97CAA9.png
    268.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 0877BD48-94C3-40CF-BD6C-19DEB002D866.png
    0877BD48-94C3-40CF-BD6C-19DEB002D866.png
    259.5 KB · Views: 14
By the way, it’s seems all those “recover your scammed money” companies like payback-ltd, iis-refund, mintonblock, etc are also scams trying to get more money from people who are already lost money. So disgusting how people take benefit from scammed victims.

Yes I am also a victim of aihua-capital.net. The site is not reachable. although I can see my balance in the MT5. I am not sure if there is any way to get this money back.

Yes I am also a victim of aihua-capital.net. The site is not reachable. although I can see my balance in the MT5. I am not sure if there is any way to get this money back.

They changed their website address again and are operating now under https://aihuacapital.net/
Probably to make more difficult for victims.
I think there is no way to get the money back. I can only imagine that a hacker could find their ip address and find the people behind this scam broker

Why did you register with them instead of the actual Ava trade website?
Well that's a lesson learned from my story. I somehow had a feel that something shady is going on but it seemed so harmless as I could withdraw my money back to binance initially. secondly, I was introduced to leverage trading via the Whatsapp group the scammer created. They had defined a echelons as in a junior group, a senior group business club etc.

The scammer had their way of getting your cash to their brokerage. Not to forget, there were a number of people on that group from around the world and it seemed like we on the same boat. I still have those groups and I tried each and every number that I contact with and most of them are not reachable/deactivated.

The group of traders, where using that broker and this “specific” gold derivative. The leader, he call hinself John, who were leading us trading. reply with following when I asked him why this broker and this product:

“XAUUSD and XAUUSD.a are two different products. I chose this product because I saw that the XAUUSD.a product has relatively large fluctuations. You must understand that we trade short-term, and the activity of range fluctuations is very important”

They are part of the scam. And wanted of course that we transfer money to this scam broker. Since the broker transferred my money in the beginning, I didn’t realise that they are part of a scam plan and that they would keep my money.
Why did you register with them instead of the actual Ava trade website?

The group of traders, where using that broker and this “specific” gold derivative. The leader, he call hinself John, who were leading us trading. reply with following when I asked him why this broker and this product:

“XAUUSD and XAUUSD.a are two different products. I chose this product because I saw that the XAUUSD.a product has relatively large fluctuations. You must understand that we trade short-term, and the activity of range fluctuations is very important”

They are part of the scam. And wanted of course that we transfer money to this scam broker. Since the broker transferred my money in the beginning, I didn’t realise that they are part of a scam plan and that they would keep my money.
I think it didn't matter whichever derivative you invested in, the aim is to get your cash in to that brokerage. the scam leader in my case was called himself Prof. Jeremy Stein.

Back