AIRPASS or AIRPAS.io Scam. Featuring Mr Liu and a Girl!

UserUK

Private
As many here like me were deceived, here is my little short story!

I met online this girl called, Aiwei and was claiming to live in Wenzhou, China. This was from "OKCupid, or Tinder" not sure. The girl didn't act cheap at all but very sweet and humble which got me confused and will confuse many. They suppose to trade VTCUSD sector. The analyst's name is known as Mr.Liu in Hong kong, guessing predominantly working with the company AIRPASS or airpas.io

The girls name called Aiwei asked me to trade on behalf from her account as she had to go somewhere in a fashion show for the weekend so she connected me to her teacher Mr.Liu who supposedly is an expert on trading with experience. Once connected with Mr.Liu he told me what to do and how to trade on behalf of Aiwei. The first trade closed with profit of 6,500 dollars and it only last it 30min and all the other trades ended up with profit, never a loss. I only did this few times, as it did not cost me anything apart from my value time.

After a few days Aiwei and Mr.Liu advised me to open an account, so I too could make money like they are doing. Very easy to be convinced, when you see the profit keep going up. At some point, Mr. Liu also advised me to buy BTC from a suggested site called: hitbtc.com so I sign up and to this website, and from this site, when I was trying to buy bitcoins with my debit card, the link on hitbtc.com did take me to your website: simplex.com which process you payment. This company did charge my account of the amount I was going to buy but has not delivered the BTC to the address giving, so for that reason I am lucky to not have reach the scam site AIRPASS yet, and have asked the legal authorities to step in.

Speaking to my best friend made me think and did wake me up. A quick google of Mr.Liu name all suspicions became true, thanks to this forum.
The good news is that the money has not reached airpas.io under the BTC Address: and the money has not been put in play yet, so I have alerted my bank to reverse the payment, under the '' Not Delivered'' because they have not been delivered, and thats the truth.

Regarding the girls name Aiwei it seem that the girl who is supposed to be genuine does not like to show herself on a video call, however I manage to get her in the video chat but she did not show her full face but was wearing a covid19 mask, indoors, and that was very weird, check out the short video and other screenshots, of two actors scammers! Mr.Liu & a girl called, Aiwei

Attachments

• Mr Lui.jpg
    Mr Lui.jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Mr Liu - Phone Numbers.jpg
    Mr Liu - Phone Numbers.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Girl's Profile Pic.jpg
    Girl's Profile Pic.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Girl's Profile Pic Phone Number.jpg
    Girl's Profile Pic Phone Number.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Girls Face, on video call. .m4v
    3.8 MB
As many here like me were deceived, here is my little short story!

I met online this girl called, Aiwei and was claiming to live in Wenzhou, China. This was from "OKCupid, or Tinder" not sure. The girl didn't act cheap at all but very sweet and humble which got me confused and will confuse many. They suppose to trade VTCUSD sector. The analyst's name is known as Mr.Liu in Hong kong, guessing predominantly working with the company AIRPASS or airpas.io

The girls name called Aiwei asked me to trade on behalf from her account as she had to go somewhere in a fashion show for the weekend so she connected me to her teacher Mr.Liu who supposedly is an expert on trading with experience. Once connected with Mr.Liu he told me what to do and how to trade on behalf of Aiwei. The first trade closed with profit of 6,500 dollars and it only last it 30min and all the other trades ended up with profit, never a loss. I only did this few times, as it did not cost me anything apart from my value time.

After a few days Aiwei and Mr.Liu advised me to open an account, so I too could make money like they are doing. Very easy to be convinced, when you see the profit keep going up. At some point, Mr. Liu also advised me to buy BTC from a suggested site called: hitbtc.com so I sign up and to this website, and from this site, when I was trying to buy bitcoins with my debit card, the link on hitbtc.com did take me to your website: simplex.com which process you payment. This company did charge my account of the amount I was going to buy but has not delivered the BTC to the address giving, so for that reason I am lucky to not have reach the scam site AIRPASS yet, and have asked the legal authorities to step in.

Speaking to my best friend made me think and did wake me up. A quick google of Mr.Liu name all suspicions became true, thanks to this forum.
The good news is that the money has not reached airpas.io under the BTC Address: and the money has not been put in play yet, so I have alerted my bank to reverse the payment, under the '' Not Delivered'' because they have not been delivered, and thats the truth.

Regarding the girls name Aiwei it seem that the girl who is supposed to be genuine does not like to show herself on a video call, however I manage to get her in the video chat but she did not show her full face but was wearing a covid19 mask, indoors, and that was very weird, check out the short video and other screenshots, of two actors scammers! Mr.Liu & a girl called, Aiwei
Smart act by her and you are lucky enough that you got your funds back and thanks a lot for the awareness too :)

What is the latest update from the bank?
They did sent me a form to fill and some proof of evidence to show that I have not received the digital currency, and so I did sent it back and now waiting to hear from bank some point not sure how long it takes them to complete the dispute. Hopefully I don't have to go to: financial-ombudsman.org

I found another scam girl called Lisa, from dating apps. She claimed to be living in London with her ant and own a clothing shop in china. Screenshot of her number attached. Be careful, if you got this contact, block her right way.

Attachments

• Lisa.jpg
    Lisa.jpg
    595.8 KB · Views: 44
Airpas makes some questionable credentials, if you dig deeper into it you will find certain adulterated instances in the past and to make a note, it also makes no claim with NFA registration.

Airpas makes some questionable credentials, if you dig deeper into it you will find certain adulterated instances in the past and to make a note, it also makes no claim with NFA registration.

Please report it and blacklist them. As long as you take their sites down, it will take them times to build another one. Although it's a network of people constantly doing this. I believe is easier to do romance scams because some people will fall for greater amount of loss

Back