aj ea v.11 pro expert advisor SCAMMER

Yoel Montes

Recruit
Can you give a little more detail on how they operate? It will show how they scam people.
Yes let me explain. So I being talking to them in telegram for more than 6 month, finally i decide to buy the monthly subscription for $100 dls. After I made the payment the guy gave a lot of excuses in order to connect my account. They use forexcopier.com for their copytrade and he told me to put in the comment sections AJ EA LITE, he actually told me like 4 times. Well most people dont know but in the comment section next to the trade it says the name of the real bot that they are using that it is MG EA PRO. They are using different bots, thats why at the beginning yours did not work, MG EA PRO it's a good bot that they are trying to resell it for 4 times more the regular price. I been scam before for this people I hate this scammer so much that I know how to uncover their lie. Just do the math if you to the MG EA PRO oficial site sinryadvice.net you will see that they copy the bots description and everything, site look almost the the same, they are a copy cat. Stay away from this people go to the main source it is the same bot.

MohSEDKI

Private
Yes let me explain. So I being talking to them in telegram for more than 6 month, finally i decide to buy the monthly subscription for $100 dls. After I made the payment the guy gave a lot of excuses in order to connect my account. They use forexcopier.com for their copytrade and he told me to put in the comment sections AJ EA LITE, he actually told me like 4 times. Well most people dont know but in the comment section next to the trade it says the name of the real bot that they are using that it is MG EA PRO. They are using different bots, thats why at the beginning yours did not work, MG EA PRO it's a good bot that they are trying to resell it for 4 times more the regular price. I been scam before for this people I hate this scammer so much that I know how to uncover their lie. Just do the math if you to the MG EA PRO oficial site sinryadvice.net you will see that they copy the bots description and everything, site look almost the the same, they are a copy cat. Stay away from this people go to the main source it is the same bot.
Thank you very much for the details it is a very good thing to avoid other scams.

MohSEDKI

Private
Be careful, after sending parasites to try to discredit my post, and after confirming my post with another testimonial, they changed the logo to try to confuse the issue. so here you have the new logo.
photo_2021-04-11_17-31-49.jpg