aj ea v.11 pro expert advisor SCAMMER

Status
Not open for further replies.

MohSEDKI

Banned for piracy
I am a classic of a scam situation, I was fooled by my greed: as you can follow the exchanges on these two videos, I could have guessed it soon enough. I'll let you see a little bit of the scam and the false information. I am ready to answer and exchange with you about this scam.

I am a classic of a scam situation, I was fooled by my greed: as you can follow the exchanges on these two videos, I could have guessed it soon enough. I'll let you see a little bit of the scam and the false information. I am ready to answer and exchange with you about this scam.

The same robot AJ EA, AJ forex robot and AJ robot

the official site of the scammers :
ajforexea.com/pages/reasons-to-choose-aj-ea-v-11-pro-expert-advisor

the official site of the scammers :
ajforexea.com/pages/reasons-to-choose-aj-ea-v-11-pro-expert-advisor
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2:Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

strange!! im using this robot for few months, but this is not same its fixed lot size the martingale not fixed! for me its proftabel so far!

Attachments

• photo_2021-03-14_00-30-09.jpg
    photo_2021-03-14_00-30-09.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 47
strange!! im using this robot for few months, but this is not same its fixed lot size the martingale not fixed! for me its proftabel so far!
see the video and you will have de answer. Can you show the comments of the orders on your screenshot ?

Yeah here’s AJ EA
thanks for sharing the screenshot. As I have never seen "AJ EA LITE+" comment in my experience and not to waste time, please make sure to watch both videos and verify that we are talking about the same thing, same site seller and same selling (sorry scamming) process and same comments on the closed trades,
If so,
1 - did they provide you the robot files and the license ?
2- did they ask you to pay 350 euros per month for the vps rental ?
If your answer yes for 1. we are not talking about the same thing.
I think the reason I made these two videos is to avoid wasting time and to prevent other scams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back