aj ea v.11 pro expert advisor SCAMMER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you give a little more detail on how they operate? It will show how they scam people.
Yes let me explain. So I being talking to them in telegram for more than 6 month, finally i decide to buy the monthly subscription for $100 dls. After I made the payment the guy gave a lot of excuses in order to connect my account. They use forexcopier.com for their copytrade and he told me to put in the comment sections AJ EA LITE, he actually told me like 4 times. Well most people dont know but in the comment section next to the trade it says the name of the real bot that they are using that it is MG EA PRO. They are using different bots, thats why at the beginning yours did not work, MG EA PRO it's a good bot that they are trying to resell it for 4 times more the regular price. I been scam before for this people I hate this scammer so much that I know how to uncover their lie. Just do the math if you to the MG EA PRO oficial site sinryadvice.net you will see that they copy the bots description and everything, site look almost the the same, they are a copy cat. Stay away from this people go to the main source it is the same bot.

Yes let me explain. So I being talking to them in telegram for more than 6 month, finally i decide to buy the monthly subscription for $100 dls. After I made the payment the guy gave a lot of excuses in order to connect my account. They use forexcopier.com for their copytrade and he told me to put in the comment sections AJ EA LITE, he actually told me like 4 times. Well most people dont know but in the comment section next to the trade it says the name of the real bot that they are using that it is MG EA PRO. They are using different bots, thats why at the beginning yours did not work, MG EA PRO it's a good bot that they are trying to resell it for 4 times more the regular price. I been scam before for this people I hate this scammer so much that I know how to uncover their lie. Just do the math if you to the MG EA PRO oficial site sinryadvice.net you will see that they copy the bots description and everything, site look almost the the same, they are a copy cat. Stay away from this people go to the main source it is the same bot.
Thank you very much for the details it is a very good thing to avoid other scams.

Be careful, after sending parasites to try to discredit my post, and after confirming my post with another testimonial, they changed the logo to try to confuse the issue. so here you have the new logo.
photo_2021-04-11_17-31-49.jpg

Unfurtunate i hoy scammed by this dude, samething happened, Offerred a bot and ended up with a copy service, copying orders from a bot called MG pro ea.. hoefully i Will get my Money back from my bank

Thank you so much for writing this tread, I was about to buy now and you saved me 2000 euros, I too have telegram conversations to prove it.
It's a pleasure, that was the purpose of this post. to avoid other scams. Don't forget to spread the word around people who might fall into the trap.

It's a pleasure, that was the purpose of this post. to avoid other scams. Don't forget to spread the word around people who might fall into the trap.
Wow thank you so much for your work! I was also prepared to spend almost £3000 for this bot. Life and money saver! So the real bot they are using is MG EA PRO… should I just buy that bot instead? What do you recommend now that we know what the truth is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back