• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AkosForex.com (Akos Jakab)

General discussions of a financial company
Akosforex.com

I do not write many reviews because I can not English well, but I write it.
Akos is a magician on the forex market. His sms signals allow me not to sit all day at the computer and I have time to learn on trading fx market with my Czech broker.
A high percentage of winning trades!
More trade per day
And for $ 125 it's beautiful. We work yet 10 days I hope to further success.

For starters you need is a phone and internet. I use ASUS fonepad.
Akosforex not a scam!! Thanks

no live trades

I do not write many reviews because I can not English well, but I write it.
Akos is a magician on the forex market. His sms signals allow me not to sit all day at the computer and I have time to learn on trading fx market with my Czech broker.
A high percentage of winning trades!
More trade per day
And for $ 125 it's beautiful. We work yet 10 days I hope to further success.

For starters you need is a phone and internet. I use ASUS fonepad.
Akosforex not a scam!! Thanks

He doesnt trade on a live account..all the trades that he opens and send signals are on a demo account..no further comment

hello anyone currently using akos for signals....
i have been following akos for about 6 months now and just re-signed up for his services for 3 months. he has completely gone silent since 1/23/2016 and is not responding t 3 emails so far about his whereabouts, health or whatever. also no tweets since 1/23 either. all of this is very much not like him and i don't see him as someone who would just disappear. does anyone in here know what happened to him or where he is or why he is silent for so long. has he ever done this before?
please let me know if you know anything. rfx

Back