• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AleccohFx.com

General discussions of a financial company
They are planning to open a USA branch sometime in the next month or so. Unless I hear something truly bad about them in the meantime, I'm going to test them with a small live account.

It looks like the USA branch is scheduled for sometime around the end of January. I haven't seen any significant negatives written by any live account holders, so I'm ready to take them for a test drive with a live account.

The current planned start date of the USA branch is now February 21st.

I still plan to open an account with the USA branch to test them out, but would definitely advise others to be cautious and not jump in immediately.

Evidently, Allecoh himself is no longer officially in charge of the Swiss office as of January 1st due to some new Swiss banking regulations. Also, he's got the whole team focused on getting the US office up and running, so services have been ... less than satisfactory lately according to the postings in his thread on Forex-TSD.

I can understand that new regulations can cause difficulties and that opening a new branch in another country can be very time consuming. I think he really should have considered keeping at least some of his trading and support team exclusively focused on existing customers even if it meant taking a little longer to get the new branch open.

I still have very high hopes for the USA branch, but would definitely advise others to wait at least a few weeks after it opens to see how the performance there works out before opening an account with them.

It appears aleccohfx has ceased operating despite extending their date of accepting new accounts from 1/2/08 to 21/2/08. Can any one who has a/c with them say something about them?

I have also checked spacevision, who has some connections with aleccohfx, and found that their website is now under re-construction.

I guess that both of them have cease operation.

Does anybody know what happened to them?

As I understand it, there were some new regulations in Switzerland that went into effect on January 1st. These regulations somehow removed Aleccoh's direct control over AleccohFX (possibly because he's not Swiss and/or because Swiss law no longer permits traders to control brokerages).

Currently, Aleccoh appears to be involved in some sort of legal dispute to recover clients funds.

Some people say he's just a big scammer. Since client funds are not accessible, this is a reasonable suspicion. On the other hand, he did stop accepting new clients and warned existing clients to stop trading their accounts some time back. This would definitely be in his favor.

Assuming he resolves the Swiss problems and opens in the US, I'm still willing to give the USA side a test drive. Others undoubtedly would disagree with me.

As I understand it, there were some new regulations in Switzerland that went into effect on January 1st. These regulations somehow removed Aleccoh's direct control over AleccohFX (possibly because he's not Swiss and/or because Swiss law no longer permits traders to control brokerages).

Currently, Aleccoh appears to be involved in some sort of legal dispute to recover clients funds.

Some people say he's just a big scammer. Since client funds are not accessible, this is a reasonable suspicion. On the other hand, he did stop accepting new clients and warned existing clients to stop trading their accounts some time back. This would definitely be in his favor.

Assuming he resolves the Swiss problems and opens in the US, I'm still willing to give the USA side a test drive. Others undoubtedly would disagree with me.

I guess we won't get our money back here. This is looking like a HYIP history...:hissyfit:

Back