Alert : Aglance (AGG) represented by a person Suci

Johan Olwage

Private, 1st Class
Please be aware of this scammer. They approach users on the MQL5 platform with an apparent VIP Gold signal service which appears to be very accurate. Then they ask of you to provide your join the What's App service of "Suci". Whether it is a male or female I do not know, but the contact number used is +852 5160 0121. (This is a Hong Kong number and thus traceable).
You are then required to deposit with broker Aglance (or AGG) here https://aglance.co/#/index. They describe themselves as:
ABOUT US
The full name of AGG is a glance group. Since its establishment, AGG financial group has become hundreds of thousands of investors in more than 100 countries and regions (affiliated to instreet Investment Limited). Established in 2013, instreet Investment Limited provides the world's major foreign exchange and London gold / silver spread electronic trading. It combines the top technology trading platform, comprehensive trading resources and low transaction costs to provide the world's investors with the most perfect financial investment services. It is Australia's leading financial management group.

Yet, they provide no physical address.

The bottom line is that you will trade very nicely and make a wonderful profit based on their signal and price manipulation (that sometimes differ as much as $ 5 to $ 7 from the open market prices), BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW those great profits.

I tried to solicit other users' withdrawal problems on the MQL5 channel that they use (VIP Gold signal group) and was immediately removed, which further strengthen my belief that they are out fishing for more victims.

Please be aware of this scammer. They approach users on the MQL5 platform with an apparent VIP Gold signal service which appears to be very accurate. Then they ask of you to provide your join the What's App service of "Suci". Whether it is a male or female I do not know, but the contact number used is +852 5160 0121. (This is a Hong Kong number and thus traceable).
You are then required to deposit with broker Aglance (or AGG) here https://aglance.co/#/index. They describe themselves as:
ABOUT US
The full name of AGG is a glance group. Since its establishment, AGG financial group has become hundreds of thousands of investors in more than 100 countries and regions (affiliated to instreet Investment Limited). Established in 2013, instreet Investment Limited provides the world's major foreign exchange and London gold / silver spread electronic trading. It combines the top technology trading platform, comprehensive trading resources and low transaction costs to provide the world's investors with the most perfect financial investment services. It is Australia's leading financial management group.

The bottom line is that you will trade very nicely and make a wonderful profit based on their signal and price manipulation (that sometimes differ as much as $ 5 to $ 7 from the open market prices), BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW those great profits.
Thanks for the information :)

ABOUT US

Thanks for warning but please report them

I tried to solicit other users' withdrawal problems on the MQL5 channel that they use (VIP Gold signal group) and was immediately removed, which further strengthen my belief that they are out fishing for more victims.
I was also scammed. I was to get a withdrawal from them since on Friday 22/1/2021 but am yet to get a dime. Funny enough, I tried withdrawing from my AGG account on the 13/1/2021 and was paid probably because it's my first time but refused to get paid now.

I was also scammed. I was to get a withdrawal from them since on Friday 22/1/2021 but am yet to get a dime. Funny enough, I tried withdrawing from my AGG account on the 13/1/2021 and was paid probably because it's my first time but refused to get paid now.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Oh, sorry, I throught that this is my thread and my impression is that we are currently communicating in my thread within Scam Alerts. Where did I go wrong?

Back