Alert : Aglance (AGG) represented by a person Suci

I was also scammed. I was to get a withdrawal from them since on Friday 22/1/2021 but am yet to get a dime. Funny enough, I tried withdrawing from my AGG account on the 13/1/2021 and was paid probably because it's my first time but refused to get paid now.
Hi Tobiaz001, I have now reported the case to the HK police. Maybe that helps.
Have you received any funds back?

Dear All,
Aglance trading account: 88881119.
I'm also a victim of Aglance.co SCAM.
I was approached by a girl named Lisa Ma (+60 11-1446 2762 Maxis mobile services Sdn Bhd Malaysia) through WhatsApp on 4th Jan 2021. On 1st Feb 2021 I realised it was a major SCAM. I have lost nearly USD 5500. I'm unable to speak to Lisa through WhatsApp calls/video calls as she declines them. Aglance is not responding to my emails and chats in their webpage. They even tricked me into a false feeling of safety by allowing a small withdrawal of 200usd on 21-01-2021. I kindly appeal to all to stay alert of Aglance.co and stay vigilant of scammers who approach you through social media. And would be grateful if anyone could share information on how to get back the funds.
I PRAY THAT SOMEONE TEACHES THESE SCAMMERS A LESSON THEY WILL NEVER FORGET AND PROTECT THE INNOCENT!

Some more emails id's connected to aglance
services@mkj.cc, barbarapalmerfat697@yahoo.com (Rosemary Simon)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210202-225206_Binance.jpg
    Screenshot_20210202-225206_Binance.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 1
I was also scammed. I was to get a withdrawal from them since on Friday 22/1/2021 but am yet to get a dime. Funny enough, I tried withdrawing from my AGG account on the 13/1/2021 and was paid probably because it's my first time but refused to get paid now.
Dear All,
I was approached by a girl named Lisa Ma (+60 11-1446 2762 Maxis mobile services Sdn Bhd Malaysia) through WhatsApp on 4th Jan 2021. On 1st Feb 2021 I realised it was a major SCAM. I have lost nearly USD 5500. I'm unable to speak to Lisa through WhatsApp calls/video calls as she declines them. Aglance is not responding to my emails and chats in their webpage. They even tricked me into a false feeling of safety by allowing a small withdrawal of 200usd on 21-01-2021. I kindly appeal to all to stay alert of Aglance.co and stay vigilant of scammers who approach you through social media. And would be grateful if anyone could share information on how to get back the funds.
I PRAY THAT SOMEONE TEACHES THESE SCAMMERS A LESSON THEY WILL NEVER FORGET AND PROTECT THE INNOCENT!

Hi there,
Sorry to hear about your loss. I reported them to the Hong Kong police service yesterday. If you want I can forward the case number to you.

Dear All,

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Hi there,
Sorry to hear about your loss. I reported them to the Hong Kong police service yesterday. If you want I can forward the case number to you.
Dear Johan Olwage,
Thank you for your support. Yes please that might help.
Thanks

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.
Thank you FXMaster. I will make my future posts there.

AGlance Group claims to be operated by Instreet Investment Limited. There is a company called Instreet and it is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). However, this company operates via the website www.instreet.com.au and doesn’t seem to be associated in any way AGlance Group (AGG).

The website for AGlance does not have a single piece of contact information on it and there are no terms and conditions listed anywhere from what I can find.

1612388118065.png

I recommend you also file a complaint with the Australian Securities Commission (ASIC). Below is a link to their site.

Back