ALERT from (www.fsa.gov.uk) Euro Forex Investment Limited

Scamalert

Private
Euro Forex Investment Limited ( site; EuroFX.com )

Alert

Take a look at the notice from FSA UK -- http://www.fsa.gov.uk/static/pages/doing/regulated/law/pdf/euro-forex-investment.pdf

This is what I found in their FAQ .

;;1.12 Is Euro Forex allowed to provide financial services? Euro Forex financial services is licensed by New Zealand Financial Service Provider, under FSP number: FSP233725. You can go to: HomePage | Companies Office FSP or HomePage | Companies Office FSP and search for "Euro Forex" to verify this information.

and this is what I found when going to the site :

Search Summary Other FSP

This company had been Deregistered

General FSP details
Name:
EURO FOREX INVESTMENT LIMITED
FSP number:
FSP233725
Registration date:
22/07/2012
Deregistration date:
10/11/2012
FSP status:
Deregistered
Country of origin:
United Kingdom
Trading names:
Euroforex, Efx
Business Address:
Efx Office Offices, 106 Unit, Suite 3, 23 Edwin Street, Mount Eden, Auckland, 1024, New Zealand
Annual confirmation filing month:
July

They had just held their so call GALA dinner in BANGKOK sometimes back . I was their also . At first I was very happy , thinking that this time it must be REAL . Even HONG KONG singers were there , performing on stage .
But to the end Guess Who I SAW ??

Singaporean Famous Old Time Scammers . Yang Zong (Gareth Yong ) , MO ZI (Alan Mok ) and few others .

To my Surprise I found out from a guy sitting beside me that they had listed a company ( Creek P--- I--- PLC) in GXG Market.

WOW , This is what I call ''successful'' . How come no legal department can get them ??

If anyone wants more deeper information about their group , I am very happy to share ,
From - where this guys stay , What platform they had current and before to their photo .

I am more then happy to share , as I am one of the victim of their GOOD PLAN .

Last edited by a moderator:
Forward all this over to the NZ FSP. Maybe you can get them a warning to match the one they already have from the UK's FSA.

All traders be aware (and reminded) that New Zealand laws do not give a hoot to none Kiwis traders.

So be very weary of brokers/companies with a registered address there.

Need more info

Yes, someone approach me about this company, eurofx...I would like to know more about eurofx company, Gareth Yong, Alan Mok and David Byrne in the past if you do not mind to share. my email is asian8forlife@gmail.com. thx!!!

Would you share your thought about this company, eurofx and Gareth Yong, Alan Mok, David Bryne to my email, asian8forlife at gmail dot com. THX in advanced

this is kinda scary, like big time well known scammers get a way with it coz most people wont do anything about it. hopefully something would be done this time and thanks for sharing.

Hi Scamalert

I am from HongKong, and I have been scammed by this company eurofx through a middle man few months ago. The amount near US$ 1.5 million and I havent been able to chase the amount to anywhere. The middle man just told me I got scammed and lost all the money. I have no clues where it has gone and I desperately try to find my money. Not just me, my friends are also scammed, the amount is even bigger than mine.

Any information you have about these people are great. I want to go after them. Their website is still active eurofx.com and my friend found one NZ FPS number: 3924058. Any use?
my email is cantse999@gmail.com

I will be very grateful if you can share anything. Thanks.

Euro Forex Investment Limited ( site; ?uroFX )

Alert

Take a look at the notice from FSA UK -- http://www.fsa.gov.uk/static/pages/doing/regulated/law/pdf/euro-forex-investment.pdf

This is what I found in their FAQ .

;;1.12 Is Euro Forex allowed to provide financial services? Euro Forex financial services is licensed by New Zealand Financial Service Provider, under FSP number: FSP233725. You can go to: HomePage | Companies Office FSP or HomePage | Companies Office FSP and search for "Euro Forex" to verify this information.

and this is what I found when going to the site :

Search Summary Other FSP

This company had been Deregistered

General FSP details
Name:
EURO FOREX INVESTMENT LIMITED
FSP number:
FSP233725
Registration date:
22/07/2012
Deregistration date:
10/11/2012
FSP status:
Deregistered
Country of origin:
United Kingdom
Trading names:
Euroforex, Efx
Business Address:
Efx Office Offices, 106 Unit, Suite 3, 23 Edwin Street, Mount Eden, Auckland, 1024, New Zealand
Annual confirmation filing month:
July

They had just held their so call GALA dinner in BANGKOK sometimes back . I was their also . At first I was very happy , thinking that this time it must be REAL . Even HONG KONG singers were there , performing on stage .
But to the end Guess Who I SAW ??

Singaporean Famous Old Time Scammers . Yang Zong (Gareth Yong ) , MO ZI (Alan Mok ) and few others .

To my Surprise I found out from a guy sitting beside me that they had listed a company ( Creek P--- I--- PLC) in GXG Market.

WOW , This is what I call ''successful'' . How come no legal department can get them ??

If anyone wants more deeper information about their group , I am very happy to share ,
From - where this guys stay , What platform they had current and before to their photo .

I am more then happy to share , as I am one of the victim of their GOOD PLAN .

Back