ALERT from (www.fsa.gov.uk) Euro Forex Investment Limited

Momojo,

Contact the HK police and see if there's a place to report internet-based financial fraud there or if there is any other financial regulator you can complain to. If there is, please share the information here.

You and anyone else scammed should try to file with the NZ regulators and also need to file complaints with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Momojo,

Contact the HK police and see if there's a place to report internet-based financial fraud there or if there is any other financial regulator you can complain to. If there is, please share the information here.

You and anyone else scammed should try to file with the NZ regulators and also need to file complaints with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

If contacting HK Police will help , this group will had been arrested long ago . The way they operate will help them get out of any legal problem .
1st ) They will set up a off shore company .
2nd ) They will call back those who had made money from them from their previous platform .
3th) Pre-launch , Collect investment fund for the operation need .
4th) ''Shows Starts '' Pre launch investors will starts to pull in more investors , As for the company (person In charge) will arrange all kind of events (gathering , Dinners, inviting investors to their company registered office ect...)

Do you know how to 100% guarantee that the HK police will never help? It's very easy - don't bother to complain to them.

Imagine if you were a cop, had a pile of cases on your desk, and the one against these people didn't have quite enough evidence, since very few people bothered to file cases. Do you:

A. Run out and launch a full scale investigation - hunting down and interviewing victims who never filed.
B. Pursue the cases where you have plenty of information from multiple victims.

To be victimized in this way and not file a formal complaint with the applicable regulators and police agencies is the same as saying "All I want to do is whine about being scammed. I don't think it's worth my time bother to do anything that might help to stop them from scamming other people, including my own family and friends."

Scammers love victims with defeatist attitudes. This is why cold call scammers run recovery rooms that try to rip off the victims a second (or even 3rd) time under the guise of assisting them in recovering losses.

Show Time Again , Eurofx.com had come up with a new site fxci.com (FXCAP FX Capital International Corporation) , They are launching again with new site and find new victims . Remember what I had said , If anyone wants to invest in this platform . Follow some steps that I had suggest .

1) Take Photo of anyone (key persons Male chinese mostly from Singapore . They will use their real surname (Yong , Mok , Leong ,Lee,Wang)who you see in their so call meet up , dinners (gala dinners).
2) keep those photo I will be setting up a facebook for this platform soon , will update here and everyone can upload their photo they had in hand and I will tell who is who if some thing happen to this platform .
3) Ask them for company bank accounts to deposit your investment .
4) When they starts to delay payments It means its about time they are going to run away again.
Their most targeted victims mostly from Asia (China,Hong Kong , Indonesia,Malaysia , Singapore) because FBI will not step in .
Will keep all of you updated If there is a need .

Back