**ALERT** ScalaTrade / OptionRally Scam

scalatrade.scam

Recruit
Hello All,

This post is about the very certain nature of scam from OptionRally (Option Rally) and ScalaTrade (Scala.Trade).

First of all, I don’t even know where to begin my case, but here are 2 pieces of info you must know before reading the rest of the story:

1. I didn’t directly invest into ScalaTrade to begin with. I was an OptionRally investor for 3 months and then I was asked to “transfer” to ScalaTrade due to internal movement.

2. There are no option not to transfer and withdraw, as soon as the ScalaTrade staff contact me, my OptionRally account became $0 balance. (the money that I had with OptionRally was over $100k USD)

---

Now here's the story:

Since the beginning of April 2016, me and many other investors got a letter from ScalaTrade claiming OptionRally users will now be transferred to ScalaTrade. I was quite reluctant to do so as I have not seen any information about ScalaTrade at all on the web. However the middleman that referred me to OptionRally claimed that is it a company restructuring move, and since it is a FORCED move, I have only one option to go – transferring the account.

In short, after ScalaTrade receive the account opening documents from me, all communications has been cut off from the person requesting us to transfer. The middleman also claim that he is also in the blind about the situation, but he did ask me to be patient as the “company restructuring” might have affected their ability to respond promptly. But after a total of 1 month of waiting, I begin to aggressively reaching out to the company via all channel to request for update (with different attempts to contact them, via phone, company respresntative’s ScalaTrade email address, general ScalaTrade email address, and ScalaTrade’s website live-chat, and also OptionRally’s old agent), with a total of approx. 20 contacting attempts from May until June 2016 (today), I receive ABSOLUTELY no response from ScalaTrade/OptionRally (Live-chat asked me to hold, and later disconnect the chat). And later on even the middleman is unreachable. (Approx since Mid-June)

After trying to communicate with other investors, we were quite certain that this company has no intention to be a forex trading company, its existence was solely for the purpose of acting as a money laundering service for OptionRally. OptionRally is perhaps, setting up many of such companies to absorb any funding from innocent investors. Knowing my money is probably long gone and untraceable, I can only warn everyone out there about these two companies and remember NOT TO invest in them!

FPA:
Please advise if an investigation can be conducted, or anything I can do to increase my chance of fighting with these people.
If you know any other reputable sites that I should post this warning, please do kindly let me know. The more people being informed, the better.

ScalaTrade Scam.png
Thank you

Hello All,

This post is about the very certain nature of scam from OptionRally (Option Rally) and ScalaTrade (Scala.Trade).

First of all, I don’t even know where to begin my case, but here are 2 pieces of info you must know before reading the rest of the story:

1. I didn’t directly invest into ScalaTrade to begin with. I was an OptionRally investor for 3 months and then I was asked to “transfer” to ScalaTrade due to internal movement.

2. There are no option not to transfer and withdraw, as soon as the ScalaTrade staff contact me, my OptionRally account became $0 balance. (the money that I had with OptionRally was over $100k USD)

---

Now here's the story:

Since the beginning of April 2016, me and many other investors got a letter from ScalaTrade claiming OptionRally users will now be transferred to ScalaTrade. I was quite reluctant to do so as I have not seen any information about ScalaTrade at all on the web. However the middleman that referred me to OptionRally claimed that is it a company restructuring move, and since it is a FORCED move, I have only one option to go – transferring the account.

In short, after ScalaTrade receive the account opening documents from me, all communications has been cut off from the person requesting us to transfer. The middleman also claim that he is also in the blind about the situation, but he did ask me to be patient as the “company restructuring” might have affected their ability to respond promptly. But after a total of 1 month of waiting, I begin to aggressively reaching out to the company via all channel to request for update (with different attempts to contact them, via phone, company respresntative’s ScalaTrade email address, general ScalaTrade email address, and ScalaTrade’s website live-chat, and also OptionRally’s old agent), with a total of approx. 20 contacting attempts from May until June 2016 (today), I receive ABSOLUTELY no response from ScalaTrade/OptionRally (Live-chat asked me to hold, and later disconnect the chat). And later on even the middleman is unreachable. (Approx since Mid-June)

After trying to communicate with other investors, we were quite certain that this company has no intention to be a forex trading company, its existence was solely for the purpose of acting as a money laundering service for OptionRally. OptionRally is perhaps, setting up many of such companies to absorb any funding from innocent investors. Knowing my money is probably long gone and untraceable, I can only warn everyone out there about these two companies and remember NOT TO invest in them!

FPA:
Please advise if an investigation can be conducted, or anything I can do to increase my chance of fighting with these people.
If you know any other reputable sites that I should post this warning, please do kindly let me know. The more people being informed, the better.

View attachment 25964
Thank you

100k Is lot my Friend :(

Contact Rebecca here, she will help you to get back your money.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/commu...ny-we-can-help-you-get-your-money-back.44561/

Definitely contact the bank(s) used and speak to the fraud departments. If they can't/won't help you, then Rebecca's WinChargeback may be your best hope of financial recovery. If that fails, the amount of money you are talking about makes a lawyer an option (a very expensive option).

Hi,

I invested 50,000 US$ with Option rally in February 2016. The account was then transferred to Scalatrade. They made one initial payment of 10% and have since disappeared. Multiple attempts to contact them have been in vain. They have a chat section on the Scalatrade website where the operator , who is always 'Martin' gives vague responses.

Many of my friends and colleagues have been scammed by this so called Forex Trading Company. We are stuck with our hard earned money being stolen by these people.

The agent names I know of so far through earlier contact with them :

Ziad Al Ali
Rayan Swaid
June Karam/Khalifa

Scalatrade and Optionrally have scammed people here ( approx 200+ People ) totalling to a very large sum....over a million USD. Several people have come together and upon information sharing have learnt the magnitude of this scam. There are still several out there that have not come forward. Ideally, hiring a firm to recover our money would be appropriate. I am sure several people will commit to signing up a firm, however upon seeing some results!

Pharaoh- I believe you have a nose and a wide network to offer us all some assistance. Hopefully we will recover, and others out there do not incure loses the way we did!

( have moved my post from another thread here as part of losing with this scam )

Scalatrade and Optionrally have scammed people here ( approx 200+ People ) totalling to a very large sum....over a million USD.

Get as many as possible here to open Scam Alerts threads and leave reviews. Any proof showing how the money went from OptionRally to Scal Trade would be useful.

Also, for all who deposited by credit card, try a chargeback. If it fails, they can try again with professional help from WinChargeback or some other chargeback assistance company.

Definitely contact the bank(s) used and speak to the fraud departments. If they can't/won't help you, then Rebecca's WinChargeback may be your best hope of financial recovery. If that fails, the amount of money you are talking about makes a lawyer an option (a very expensive option).

Hi
I have been in touch with my bank and they say if OptionRally can be proven to be a scam then they may be able to help - how does one prove that they are a scam. I have been in touch with OptionRally and a Senior Account Manager was going to bring it up at next board meeting, then he e mailed to see if he could call me then e mailed to say there had been an emergency but they he was going to pass it on to another department (that was all this morning)

The FPA already labelled them as a scam. Regulatory action in cases like this can take years. If your bank is waiting for the regulators to take action, that means your bank isn't willing to help. The time for professional chargeback assistance may have arrived.

Thank you -I realize the FPA labeled them as "scam" and I wish I had known about FPA before depositing money with OptionRally. Needless to say I have not heard from them since. I will phone the credit card company again and will file complaint through Cypress Financial Ombudsman and am dealing with Winchargeback and have also been offered help from another member of FPA who won his case and asks for donation of 10% - only. if successful and if you can afford it -to go towards assisting others reclaim their losses from scam companies.

Back