ALERT: Unfair Trading with XM

Recruit
Hi there,

I am writing to gather traders who had lost $ trading the EURGBP pair between 16/5/2017 and 17/05/2017. Here's my experience with XM. I had been trading with XM for 8 months before my trading account eventually burst on 17/05/2017 for trading the EURGBP pair. I have accounts with other brokers running the same strategy and all of them had already closed the trades in profit on 16/05/2017 while the trades in XM were still running. I experienced a lot of slippage and high spread during this time.

We can file a group complaint if you experienced the same. So far, I have gathered at least 3 other traders who had experienced the same and I am gathering more.

Thank you.

Regards,
Dennis

Hi there,

I am writing to gather traders who had lost $ trading the EURGBP pair between 16/5/2017 and 17/05/2017. Here's my experience with XM. I had been trading with XM for 8 months before my trading account eventually burst on 17/05/2017 for trading the EURGBP pair. I have accounts with other brokers running the same strategy and all of them had already closed the trades in profit on 16/05/2017 while the trades in XM were still running. I experienced a lot of slippage and high spread during this time.

We can file a group complaint if you experienced the same. So far, I have gathered at least 3 other traders who had experienced the same and I am gathering more.

Thank you.

Regards,
Dennis
Email all the addresses you have at XM and ask them to send their FPA forums representative to take a look at your issue.
Or
Here is the link of XM Rep https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/xm.97618/ go ahead and invite him to this thread.

I also have the same bad experience with XM broker. They have a high slippage and spread even though I am using their Zero spread account. My total balance of about USD$11k plus has been wipe off due to their bad trading condition. I have other brokers that running the same EA and never have any problem. Anyway, here is my account login, if you think what I said is not true, have a look at my trade of EURBP on 17-May-2017.
MT4 ID: 21048334
Inv Password: Kiap123
Server: XM.COM-Real 20

I too experienced bad trading conditions with XM, long market executions, bad slippage on hedged positions, and high spreads that lead me to loose everything. I have recently made a twitter account to warn others and plan on fighting them to fullest extremes. Please follow here: twitter.com/XmScam

The slippage that you refer to....can you be more specific? Was it something like this?

Most traders have no idea what they are in for when they begin trading. In any case, always gather screenshots and even better is screen recording whenever you detect any funny business with your broker. It's an objective way to audit how your trades are performing and you do not have to be at your computer all of the time.

And it makes submitting evidence much easier.

Back