ALERTA ROBOFOREX MANIPULA ORDENES SELL STOOP A PRECIOS MUY DISTANTES, DESTRUYE CUENTAS, MANIPULADORES DE MERCADO QUE CULPAN A EXTERNOS

Fraudulent execution of SL order, unresponsive customer service and bonus l
Service use: Live
Length of use: 0-3 Months​

Roboforex is fraud. I set my stop loss 7pips and they refused to execute my order until I had 15pips loss. They're so unethical, they help their customers lose their money. Run away from Roboforex especially if you are a beginner trader.

The worst of it all is their customer service is so unresponsive. I deposited and I was not given the welcome bonus, according to them, their anti-fraud system said I can't get it. After depositing, I was trying to place order, severally and they kept telling me I don't have enough money, I contacted the customer service, I didn't get any response on that, issue was resolved but not a single reply of my complaints.

EXIJO 3500 CNY DEVUELTA A MI CUENTA
Account Number: 22231436
The date of the controversial situation (at the time of the trading platform): 2021.01.18 01:35
Numbers of all the disputed items and / or pending orders:
56740558 56740567 56740568 56740834 56741026

DEBEN CAMBIAR EL .ZIP POR .HTML AHI VA MI CUENTA COMO LA DESTRUYERON ABRIENDO OPERACIONES EN ORO 1803

Attachments

• DetailedStatemen.ZIP
    181.7 KB · Views: 3
invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Feb 1, 2021 at 5:48 AM

Yo tambien tuve mi tickets de reclamo borrado en RoboForex, ellos sinplesmente ignoram.

Yo perdi $38.000 por causa de un error en la cotizacion del ETH que usted puede verificar en el grafico ETHUSD en el dia 22 de febrero.

Esta cotizacion nem mesmo aparece en su otras plataformas de otros brokers nin mesmo del otras plataformas como RTrader o CTrader del mismo broker RoboForex.

Attachments

• 2021-02-25 10_48_28-Window.jpg
    2021-02-25 10_48_28-Window.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 2021-02-25 10_57_28-Window.jpg
    2021-02-25 10_57_28-Window.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 4
Buenas dias, Roboforex son unos bastardo. No voy a colocar mis transcciones por protección . Pero les comento que desde principio de febrero 2021, las ordenes en USd/Jpy , AUD/USD , EUR/USD y GBD/USd, realizo mi analisis visuales como tambien por indicadores y media moviles ya conocidos y bueno, como demas complemento analisis con 3 paginas de señales, . Cual es el caso que en el 98.3% de las veces con analisis tecnico, analisis propio y tendencia del mercado. Resulta que colocaba el stop loss en 300 pip, y el Take Profit en 200 o 300, que resulta y siempre tenia unas monedas de ganancia pero jamas toco el Take profit, pero misteriosamente se revertia la tendencia y se activa el stop loss. Bueno segui y aumente el stop loss a 400 y el take pfofit lo disminui, que resulta. Lo mismo se activa el stop loss, pero el Take profit jamas. Sigueinte aumente el stop loss nuevamente y disminui el take profit a apenas 50 pips. y que sucedio NO TOCABA EL TAKE PROFT. Luego que casualidad cuando se activa el stop loss a los pocos segundo la tendencia volvia. Y como es posible que el 99.0 % en otros caso por (prueba) los robot de paginas que no nombrare que tienen mas precision que un humano. SE EQUIVOCARON con Roboborex. Con analisis humano o de robot ROBOFOREX MANIPULA. ESTAFADORES. Y que casualidad en este momento se activo el Stop profit y cambio la tendencia otra vez .

Good morning, Roboforex you are bastards. I will not post my transctions for protection. But I tell you that since the beginning of February 2021, the orders in USd / Jpy, AUD / USD, EUR / USD and GBD / USd, I carry out my visual analysis as well as by indicators and moving averages already known and well, as a further analysis with 3 pages of signals,. Which is the case that 98.3% of the time with technical analysis, own analysis and market trend. It turns out that he placed the stop loss at 300 pip, and the Take Profit at 200 or 300, which turns out and he always had some profit coins but he never touched the Take profit, but the trend was mysteriously reversed and the stop loss was activated. Well I went on and increased the stop loss to 400 and the take pfofit decreased it, which turns out. The same is activated the stop loss, but the Take profit never. Continue to increase the stop loss again and lower the take profit to just 50 pips. and what happened I DIDN'T TOUCH THE TAKE PROFT. Then what a coincidence when the stop loss is activated after a few seconds the trend returned. And how is it possible that 99.0% in other cases by (test) the robots of pages that I will not name that have more precision than a human. THEY WERE WRONG with Roboborex. With human or robot analysis ROBOFOREX MANIPULA. SCAMMERS. And what a coincidence at this moment the Stop profit was activated and the trend changed again.

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Back