Alerts

dave alexander

Recruit
How do I create an alert

Have been trying to work out, how the alerts work on the MT4 platform. I am wanting my laptop to let me know when my EA enters a trade, can anyone help me with this?

Last edited:
Have been trying to work out, how the alerts work on MT4 platform. I am wanting my laptop to let me know when my EA enters a trade, can anyone help me with this?

:):)Hi dave alexander !

Once you choose new order , you will see the trading box , you can either choose buy or sell the ticket on the execution box , if the deal being done it would come up with a beeping noise. If the trading fail , there would be another sound for that.

Did I answer your question? I hope I did. Good luck !:D

Hi There,
Thanks for your reply, but that's not quite what I was after, if I am away from my computer and the EA enters a trade I want the terminal to alert me via a noise or sound so I know it has begun to trade. Cheers

welcome !

Since you paraphrased your quesion, your computer does make a sound when it enters a trade. You just have to turn the volume up.;)
But if you areasking if something other than your laptop can alert you if it enters a trade, I think that's not possible.

Last edited:
Fair enough, although I do remember reading on the forum yesterday of a trader whose computer made the sound of a cash register (appropriately enough) when his EA started trading via a wave file, although I can't find the thread again.

Back