Alexis Lontos Leonidou of Banc de Binary

Pertti

Sergeant
Alexis Lontos Leonidou was using fake name Alexis Williams when he was working at Banc de Binary. If you were victim of them please say hello to Alexis.

He has no fb-profile and removed his LinkedIn profile after I contacted him. Btw he is married with a famous singer Aliki.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190903_194936_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.beta.jpg
    Screenshot_20190903_194936_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.beta.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 15
Alexis Lontos Leonidou was using fake name Alexis Williams when he was working at Banc de Binary. If you were victim of them please say hello to Alexis.

He has no fb-profile and removed his LinkedIn profile after I contacted him. Btw he is married with a famous singer Aliki.
Lontos and other Banc de Binary employees are currently at NAGA.

After reading threads about NAGA it is easy to believe that Banc de Binary crooks might well be working there.

Alexis Lontos Leonidou has been almost invisible in social media in the last years mainly because of me but now he is activating again.

If you were scammed by Banc de Binary please say hello to Alexis. Remember his wife is a famous singer Aliki and it is no surprice that he wants to remove all his past from internet and this forum.

His company is here and you can leave a message there like I have done several times.

Here one more of those scumbags and dont forget Neophytos Papaxenopoulos who was at RoboMarkets and their CEO took seriously my message about his dark past.

Back