Alfatrade.com

Greetings FxMaster, how are you?

Just to say a little bit about myself, am 28 year old guy from norway with 2 kids.
Think it was you that suggested to invite representative to alfatrade here, i will be in front of the computer the whole day and really hope can resolve the issue today or tomorrow. have been trying to retrive it ever since late november, just so tired now. You know, one thing is to learn about the market, aware of the risks and all. Took a loan that i could sustain for a month, after a manipulative pushing broker with good communication skills. Gave clear notice that i had to withdraw the funds after a week. Now its been several months and they ignore me on customer support line and always calls back from the same broker when asking to speak with his boss.
Intellegence, trading tactics.charts, fibonacci, candlesticks, liquidity etc.
Im not complaining for mistakes ive done myself in the market but for being cheated, lied to and dishonesty and violation of every etical code you can mention. I just want out, please help man.
Its hard enough, then to deal with wolwes in sheepchlothes, wich is what Alfatrade is. and especially a broker named David Mayer or sheffer. H
Been keeping this going for several months now and i cant anymore. Please help. I`m forced to sell the house.
As i belive we are here to help eacother in this community even though we do not know eachother. I`ll be writing the Cyspec, Fca uk, and many more,

Thank you fellow

best regard
eirik

Hello
I would like to offer my problem you have probably find .. solution recorded in the alfatrade.com were deducted $ 2,000 from my credit card on June 21 and on the basis of will contact my Account Manager Sami Haider in the next day until we start trading did not call me asked Mali to withdraw from the company's website on June 22 and to this day has not money up to my account you connect comapny and convinced me someone called Abu Ali to deposit a sum of new and we'll start trading immediately and actually deposited the sum of $ 700 and we started trading and advised me to open a trade in the currency of gold and opened deal and after two hours and found that the transaction has been closed the entire amount at a loss I do not know to ask for closing the deal tried contact the company and talk with Abu Ali to find out why close the deal, but all in vain to re-Maorid now to $ 2000 Help me please.[/QUOT

Called the financial ombudsman service and they said these are the regulators of alfatrade:
http://svgfsa.com/
They`re located in St.Vincent and the grenadines. Checked alfatrade.com now 02/02/2017 and it seems the customer support line is down. They are complete scammers. Anyone who can help, please help

Greetings FxMaster, how are you?

Just to say a little bit about myself, am 28 year old guy from norway with 2 kids.
Think it was you that suggested to invite representative to alfatrade here, i will be in front of the computer the whole day and really hope can resolve the issue today or tomorrow. have been trying to retrive it ever since late november, just so tired now. You know, one thing is to learn about the market, aware of the risks and all. Took a loan that i could sustain for a month, after a manipulative pushing broker with good communication skills. Gave clear notice that i had to withdraw the funds after a week. Now its been several months and they ignore me on customer support line and always calls back from the same broker when asking to speak with his boss.
Intellegence, trading tactics.charts, fibonacci, candlesticks, liquidity etc.
Im not complaining for mistakes ive done myself in the market but for being cheated, lied to and dishonesty and violation of every etical code you can mention. I just want out, please help man.
Its hard enough, then to deal with wolwes in sheepchlothes, wich is what Alfatrade is. and especially a broker named David Mayer or sheffer. H
Been keeping this going for several months now and i cant anymore. Please help. I`m forced to sell the house.
As i belive we are here to help eacother in this community even though we do not know eachother. I`ll be writing the Cyspec, Fca uk, and many more,

Thank you fellow

best regard
eirik
I`m fine Eirik and I hope that you will get your issue resolved Soon. Did you share your story on their social media pages yet? If it's not worked then other option is Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get your money back.

Thank you. Do you think thats a good idea? Have contacted the Fca,cysec. svgfsa and rebecca yes
If they are thiefs and scams, when they become aware, they will only block the account and try to hide it in some way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get screenshots of as much information about your account as you can before complaining to regulators or filing for a chargeback.

Back