Alfatrade the forex company which is supported by nemesis capital both of them are scammer. Th

Samaradel

Recruit
This company is a group of theives
الفاتريد المدعومه من نميسس كابتال شركة نصابه وموظفينها بداية من عصام حديد وسامي حيدر و عبدالله مروان
وزيادة عليهم هيلين بركويتز
مجموعة من المحتالين المحترفين.
They stole 22000(mo) from me.
I started with alfatrade in october2015, I send 1000(mo) only to get training then Esam Hadid called me and convence me to start with 20,000 and he will be responsible about this money and he ll guied me and teach me on my account
Then day after day he was asking to increase the money to 50000 and to go in risky trades and as I was new to this feild I informed him I want to with draw my money then get trained then restart again
Suddenly he changed from a honest friend to an enemy
No more he will reply to my calls or chate through the company this stayed for 3 weeks
Then I recived a phone call from alfatrade personell MR.SAMI HAIDER who apologise for the delay in my money transfer and asked me to cancel the repeated 3 transactions which I did
And sayed that my money transfer not done because of thesa repeated withdrawal requeste. So I did cancelation of these requeste and do only one new withdrwal request, after that Sami Haider calls me again and gave me the money transfer number of 22111
And send me email confirming that my money is transferred and gave the transfer number
This was 17/12/2015
They money did not arrive and when ALGOCHARGE company asked them they deny all of this and telling that I lost this money in trading!!!!!!!!!!
I have all the documents needed :
_ the company's emails from Sami Haider
_ the recorded conversations as the company is recording all the
phone calls
Of course I tried to call and talk with alfatrade personell Sami Haider,or Helen borkwitez I send tens of emails but no single reply.
They eat up my money and now living in peace!!

I have been scammed by them , they were showing the absolute honesty and friendly caring attitude ,
but they were pushing and pushing to send them more money to invest and asking me to bring other clients
once i requested my money withdrawal they show their real ugly face, they have no problem to tell lies
they are criminal
any money you will send will be lost by all means and they have thousands of ways to steal your money .
they said and send me an email that they send me my money and send the transfer number
after 4 months the money did not arrive and returning to my credit card issuing bank they replied as I lost this money in trades!!!!!
of course i have all the documents with me which proof my right.

This company loaded by group of thieves
الفاتريد المدعومه من نميسس كابتال شركة نصابه وموظفينها بداية من عصام حديد وسامي حيدر و عبدالله مروان
وزيادة عليهم هيلين بركويتز
مجموعة من المحتالين المحترفين.
They stole 22000(mo) from me.
I started with alfatrade in october 2015, I send 1000(mo) only to get training then Esam Hadid called me and convince me to start with 20,000 and he will be responsible about this money and he ll guide me and teach me on my account
Then day after day he was asking to increase the money to 50000 and to go in risky trades and as I was new to this field I informed him I want to with draw my money then get trained then restart again
Suddenly he changed from a honest friend to an enemy
No more he will reply to my calls or chat through the company this stayed for 3 weeks
Then I received a phone call from alfatrade personnel MR.SAMI HAIDER who apologise for the delay in my money transfer and asked me to cancel the repeated 3 transactions which I did
And said that my money transfer not done because of thesa repeated withdrawal request. So I did cancellation of these requests and do only one new withdrawal request, after that Sami Haider calls me again and gave me the money transfer number of 22111
And send me email confirming that my money is transferred and gave the transfer number
This was 17/12/2015
They money did not arrive and when ALGOCHARGE company asked them they deny all of this and telling that I lost this money in trading!!!!!!!!!!
I have all the documents needed :
_ the company's emails from Sami Haider
_ the recorded conversations as the company is recording all the
phone calls
Of course I tried to call and talk with alfatrade personnel Sami Haider,or Helen berkwitz I send tens of emails but no single reply.
They eat up my money and now living in peace!!

I haven't been to Egypt since the reign of the Ptolemies ended.

If there was a visa card involved somewhere in the payment chain, contact the fraud department of your issuing bank. Explain everything and ask if a chargeback is possible. Report back here what they say.

Good day
How u I can do these 2 steps?
I tried to send them a link to view this alert but when I tried to test this link it was not present!!

Copy the link out of your browser. Then past it into a new window or tab to make sure it works. If it does, that's the link you send to them.

good evening
I have same issue with alfatrade they took my maney and immediately everything gone after that they ask me again to send maney as I loss all my money because of trade but they did they ask me to do I try to let me loss to ask me to give more money.With all of these I tried several time then one of them told me she will give me 200 for trade and I have to do within 20 lock and there is some problem with my account since 2 week or more I ask them to solve but no reply.
How can I return my money it is more than 3000$
now 2 months since I start with them

Back