Alfatrade

Zahrah

Recruit
Hello I would like to offer my problem you have probably find .. solution recorded in the alfatrade.com were deducted $ 2,000 from my credit card on June 21 and on the basis of will contact my Account Manager Sami Haider in the next day until we start trading did not call me asked Mali to withdraw from the company's website on June 22 and to this day has not money up to my account you connect comapny and convinced me someone called Abu Ali to deposit a sum of new and we'll start trading immediately and actually deposited the sum of $ 700 and we started trading and advised me to open a trade in the currency of gold and opened deal and after two hours and found that the transaction has been closed the entire amount at a loss I do not know to ask for closing the deal tried contact the company and talk with Abu Ali to find out why close the deal, but all in vain to re-Maorid now to $ 2000 Help me please.

Call your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak t the fraud department. Carefully explain exactly what happened. Ask if a charge-back is an option or not.

In the future, don't let any broker employee or associate perform trades on your account or recommend trades to you.

Alfatrade is a pure scam
I trade with them for about 2 months I send them 20,000$
then I then I gain 2111 as profits I asked to with draw 3000 $ they send it after one week
then they where asking me repeatedly to increase the money and transefer them more and more , I refused and requested all my money back but they neglect my repeated request for 3 weeks, then I recived a phone call from alfatrade broker named SAMI HAIDAR who said that the transfer of my money was late because I requested it 3 times I should cancel my three withdrawals request and he will do manual transfer for money to my credit card
I did cancelation as he said
then i did request of my money again 22111$ and there was acceptance of this money transfer request then Sami Haider Alfatrade broker called me again and send me Email telling me that the transfer of my money done and I ll recive it in 5 work days, this was in 12-17-2015 .untill now nothing arrived.
after a day from the email which ensures that my money is transferred to my credit card, Sami Haider called me again apologising for the delay which occurred in my money transfer and offering to give me the training to encourage me to send again money and be their client and he said he will open for me training account with the same number of my live account and I was refusing but he confirmed that my money was sent and this account is empty and sent to Me email stating this .
I tried to call them and comunicate with him again hundreds of time but he is escaping and his head or other workers told me they dont know any thing about this while all the phone calls are recorded and i send his head Mr,MARWAN all the emails and conversations
.suddenly they are saying I lost the money in trading, I have all the emails and chats to confirm .

Call your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak t the fraud department. Carefully explain exactly what happened. Ask if a charge-back is an option or not.

In the future, don't let any broker employee or associate perform trades on your account or recommend trades to you.
Dear Pharaoh
good day
I hope u can help me get my money back from Alfatrade.
I put a message here I 'll sent it again to u
please help me I 'll be happy if u can speak Arabic as I 'll send u the emails I received from alfatrade brokers Esam Hadid and Sami Haider

Alfatrade is a pure scam

I trade with them for about 2 months I send them 20,000$

then I then I gain 2111 as profits I asked to with draw 3000 $ they send it after one week

then they where asking me repeatedly to increase the money and transefer them more and more , I refused and requested all my money back but they neglect my repeated request for 3 weeks, then I recived a phone call from alfatrade broker named SAMI HAIDAR who said that the transfer of my money was late because I requested it 3 times I should cancel my three withdrawals request and he will do manual transfer for money to my credit card

I did cancelation as he said

then i did request of my money again 22111$ and there was acceptance of this money transfer request then Sami Haider Alfatrade broker called me again and send me Email telling me that the transfer of my money done and I ll recive it in 5 work days, this was in 12-17-2015 .untill now nothing arrived.

after a day from the email which ensures that my money is transferred to my credit card, Sami Haider called me again apologising for the delay which occurred in my money transfer and offering to give me the training to encourage me to send again money and be their client and he said he will open for me training account with the same number of my live account and I was refusing but he confirmed that my money was sent and this account is empty

I tried to call them and comunicate with him again hundreds of time but he is escaping and his head or other workers told me they dont know any thing about this while all the phone calls are recorded and i send his head Mr,MARWAN all the emails and conversations

.suddenly they are saying I lost the money in trading

How did you deposit? If by credit card, the place to start is with the card's issuing bank.

How did you deposit? If by credit card, the place to start is with the card's issuing bank.
I did already my bank which issue the cridit card sayed the money transaction already done and they cant return the money back
and the money transfer numb given by alfatrade broker (SAMI HAIDAR)not true

We should expose Alfatrade.com together for what they really are, manipulative scammers and liers. not regulated,, your money is absolutely not safe with them. Why are they allowed to continue operating in the market? brings questions to the credability of st.vincent and grenadines financial authorities.
Have had a chargeback going on for more then 6 months,,,,its the most frustrating thing. bank and financial institution doesnt seem to give a **** between right and wrong, though the evidence is clear. I can upload the case when its finished for people to see.

Back