• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ALGO SMART LTD - Cold Calling

I am having an issue with a company

SusanSimpson

Private
A new scam FOREX company has started cold calling:

Algo Smart Limited
71-75 Shelton Street
London
WC2H 9JQ.
0207 947 9479.

Company number 13708602

algosmart.group

They are currently promising 18% returns per month !!!!

Avoid this scum and dont give them your money !!!

Hello Susan,

This is Paul West from Algo Smart Limited, I'm sorry but I think you misunderstand what we do. Algo Smart Never Asks for or Has Access to Any of Our Investor Partners Funds. We Simply Offer an Algorithmic Trading Tool for Clients to Attach to Their own Secure MT4 Trading Accounts.

I grant you that we are relatively a new company and have just started offering our Algorithm to UK investors by a perfectly legal telephone marketing campaign but I assure you that our product is 100% Genuine, Proven and Supported by Material Facts and Independent Third Party Performance Data like that Used by Banks and Fund Management Companies. The Scope of Return on Investment has been from 11% to 27% Per Month for the Past 18 Months with an Average Return of 18.4% Per Month. Algo Smart is By No Means a Scam of any sort and your inference is both incorrect and potentially damaging to our very legitimate company with over 100 new employees.

Please feel free to visit our website algosmart.group of message me with any further questions that you may have.

If you make a request through info@algosmart.group I will gladly arrange a telephone call, or Zoom with you to further discuss what we do and why this allegation is wholly unjustified.

Kindest regards Paul.

A new scam FOREX company has started cold calling:

Algo Smart Limited
71-75 Shelton Street
London
WC2H 9JQ.
0207 947 9479.

Company number 13708602

algosmart.group

They are currently promising 18% returns per month !!!!

Avoid this scum and dont give them your money !!!
The office address is a flex office spare used by many companies.

Hello Susan,

This is Paul West from Algo Smart Limited, I'm sorry but I think you misunderstand what we do. Algo Smart Never Asks for or Has Access to Any of Our Investor Partners Funds. We Simply Offer an Algorithmic Trading Tool for Clients to Attach to Their own Secure MT4 Trading Accounts.

I grant you that we are relatively a new company and have just started offering our Algorithm to UK investors by a perfectly legal telephone marketing campaign but I assure you that our product is 100% Genuine, Proven and Supported by Material Facts and Independent Third Party Performance Data like that Used by Banks and Fund Management Companies. The Scope of Return on Investment has been from 11% to 27% Per Month for the Past 18 Months with an Average Return of 18.4% Per Month. Algo Smart is By No Means a Scam of any sort and your inference is both incorrect and potentially damaging to our very legitimate company with over 100 new employees.

Please feel free to visit our website algosmart.group of message me with any further questions that you may have.

If you make a request through info@algosmart.group I will gladly arrange a telephone call, or Zoom with you to further discuss what we do and why this allegation is wholly unjustified.

Kindest regards Paul.
Nice try Paul

1) Just to prove that's your real name would you post a link to your linkedin profile
2) Can you also tell us the real physical address you are operating from. It is a criminal offence to just post virtual office addresses, such as Sheldon Street. Under the Companies Act, all companies should publish the main physical location from which they conduct business
3) Any cold calling with investments is also a criminal offence in hre UK. I was cold called by your company so your marketing campaign cannot be "legitimate" because it is criminal
4) Please post the proof of your 18% returns per month !!!
5) Finally, can you post the names of the geniuses who created your amazing Algo product

Thank you

Susan

Nice try Paul

1) Just to prove that's your real name would you post a link to your linkedin profile
2) Can you also tell us the real physical address you are operating from. It is a criminal offence to just post virtual office addresses, such as Sheldon Street. Under the Companies Act, all companies should publish the main physical location from which they conduct business
3) Any cold calling with investments is also a criminal offence in hre UK. I was cold called by your company so your marketing campaign cannot be "legitimate" because it is criminal
5) Finally, can you post the names of the geniuses who created your amazing Algo product

Thank you

Susan
Nice try Paul

Thank you

Susan
Hello Susan.

Please give me a way to correspond with you directly. It's very interesting to see that we have never directly called anyone called Susan Simpson so you are clearly using an alias... Just who is the scammer here?

Sheldon Street is the legal registered address of our business, that is in no way criminal.

I will tell you the name of the author and let you research him directly but not in this forum.

Kindest regards

Paul

info@algosmart.group

Paul

Why would a representative of a legitimate company use a false name?

As I expected you haven't answered any of my other questions ..........because of course you cannot

The problem you have is that this post will rise to be the top google search result for Algo Smart Limited, ruining your scam company and meaning the money you have invested is wasted

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see no point in any further correrspondence with you until you have answered all the questions I have asked in my previous post.

Kindest regards

Susan

Here is a link to one of our myfxbook accounts, if you scroll down to the lower part of the page you will see links to 4 others. Please let me know if you don't understand or know how to interpret this information.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/40057195/9383798

Like many other modern pandemic time companies our callers work remotely.

Can you now please stop this malicious nonsense and let us progress with our legitimate business unimpeded.

Kindest regards

Paul.

The Algorithm was developed by Michael (Mike) Godfrey, the founder of Stealth Technologies, and former owner of cyber security company Insinia. He's the guy who famously hacked Twitter accounts of Louis Theroux and Eamonn Holmes to prove that Twitter was not impregnable. He has also made countless appearances on TV with reference to Cyber Security. Here is a link to his everybodywiki page. And yes, he is a computer genius...

Algo Smart is a marketing company with sole exclusive rights to offer Stealths technology in the UK.

And yes I do see the irony in his appearing on Channel 5 in a program about stopping nuisance telephone calls. Since the sale of his company Insinia Mike has worked solely on the development of this Algorithm technology and regularly hosts Zoom meetings with his investors about it.

Back