• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ALGO SMART LTD - Cold Calling

I am having an issue with a company
The Algorithm was developed by Michael (Mike) Godfrey, the founder of Stealth Technologies, and former owner of cyber security company Insinia. He's the guy who famously hacked Twitter accounts of Louis Theroux and Eamonn Holmes to prove that Twitter was not impregnable. He has also made countless appearances on TV with reference to Cyber Security. Here is a link to his everybodywiki page. And yes, he is a computer genius...

Algo Smart is a marketing company with sole exclusive rights to offer Stealths technology in the UK.

And yes I do see the irony in his appearing on Channel 5 in a program about stopping nuisance telephone calls. Since the sale of his company Insinia Mike has worked solely on the development of this Algorithm technology and regularly hosts Zoom meetings with his investors about it.
Hi there,

I have one simple question, did you recently move to the address you have mentioned on the website?
I can see multiple businesses operate by the same address by simple searching your address on google.

Paul

You have not posted your Linkedin profile becuase you are using a false name.

Your salesmen are pedding lies in their calls. And these calls are illegal because it is a criminal offence to cold call investors with investment products

You are hidng your business' real address behind a virtual mail drop

Finally, this site knows only too well that myfxbook returns can be easily faked. You cannot post a real money broker account statement showing 18% gains per month because these returns are fake.

YOU ARE A LOSER WHO CAN ONLY MAKE MONEY BY STEALING FROM OTHER PEOPLE. KARMA WILL BITE YOU VERY HARD

Kindest regards

Susan

I recently gave algo smart access to my account and my entire balance disappeared within 10 days. I spoke to 4 individuals from the company prior to investing who all seemed completely legit. Can not believe I was so naive and that people operate in this manner. None of the telephone numbers on there communications are correct. AVOID THESE FETID INDIVIDUALS LIKE THE PLAGUE. Do not follow my example of letting greed blind you.

Sincerely
Nick

I recently gave algo smart access to my account and my entire balance disappeared within 10 days. I spoke to 4 individuals from the company prior to investing who all seemed completely legit. Can not believe I was so naive and that people operate in this manner. None of the telephone numbers on there communications are correct. AVOID THESE FETID INDIVIDUALS LIKE THE PLAGUE. Do not follow my example of letting greed blind you.

Sincerely
Nick
Please report this scum to Action Fraud and the FCA. The more reports that are lodged the higher the chance that the Police will launch an investigation

Thanks

Please report this scum to Action Fraud and the FCA. The more reports that are lodged the higher the chance that the Police will launch an investigation

Thanks
I would now like to retract my above statement. Algo smart contacted me moments after I wrote it. The loss was due to a technical issue with their algorithm. They have apologised, explained what they will do to ensure this doesn’t happen again and refunded my entire balance.

Sincerely
Nick

Why would a company with such good results resell its services (without a long track record) to the general public?

More so via cold calls and ads.. The company should be using the product instead..

Cheers,
GoldmanSach

It is odd that the website is down and the myfxbook links are all down.......Paul.....what's the reason
Great news ............this post ruined the scam. On a google search it is the number one search result.

The company director is Mehmet Oguztan ...............how can he be tracked down and exposed?

Great news ............this post ruined the scam. On a google search it is the number one search result.

The company director is Mehmet Oguztan ...............how can he be tracked down and exposed?
Common method is to shutdown boiler rooms and re-open a new company.

Rebranding is possible via another company's takeover.

Cheers,
GoldmanSach

Back