New Forex Stuff AlgoFXPro.com - Pass the FTMO Challenge

You should write your complaints to FTMO.
above you stated that ftmo is a "well-known company and we have a lot of clients who are satisfied with them and they have not had any problems with payments".

i understand that your company sells trading bots that are designed to beat the ftmo challenge phase, so how could you possibly testify that ftmo is a company that has no complaints?

FTMO IS A SCAM HOAX and i say shame on you for selling garbage to unsuspecting newbies.

good day.

above you stated that ftmo is a "well-known company and we have a lot of clients who are satisfied with them and they have not had any problems with payments".

i understand that your company sells trading bots that are designed to beat the ftmo challenge phase, so how could you possibly testify that ftmo is a company that has no complaints?

FTMO IS A SCAM HOAX and i say shame on you for selling garbage to unsuspecting newbies.

good day.
It is your own opinion. Our opinion is based on what our clients say. Good day

do i see drawdowns of almost 50% on myfxbook with your bots?

that isnt going to work with ftmo's rigid trading restrictions.
Your comment makes no sense as you are not our client neither a professional trader as we may see from what you write here. Moreover, no need to share with us such long poems about your life and scam experience you had, nobody is interested to know about your past mistakes and girls whom you had paid to. In order to claim anything and blame us, one should check our live statistic with successfully passed FTMO challenges at least. Also one should check all other statistic of our other EAs which we have on MyFXbook for already several years. We are not even talking about checking our website history, feedback on different sources and other relevant info.
As far as everything you told was based on our support mistake (and indeed English is not his native language), the only thing we would advice you is to learn deeper the sphere in order not to look like an arrogant amateur
Regards,
AlgoFxPro

ftmo is a scam that makes it's money by collecting fees from amateur traders that just dont quite understand that the ftmo challenge rules make trading beyond impossible.

ftmo has no live traders, it is a scam.
I currently trade a 200k ftmo account. Not only is ftmo a real company, they are hands down one of the best in the industry. My first profit split was processed and deposited into my bank account within one day after eligibility for payout was verified. I don't know about other prop firms, but I can definitely say from my own personal experience, ftmo is a game changer for traders who need access to capital.

Back