Algorates.com is SCAM

AhmedM

Recruit
i start with algorates from 3-2014 and every thing was good trading performance and withdrawals now Algorates.com delayed withdrawal and they act on purpose lose clients money
they well till Dec2014 then they take huge risk and i ask them many times to stop trading they still continue
check
www.myfxbook.com/members/BoursaCafe

Algorates SCAM SCAM

i start with algorates from 3-2014 and every thing was good trading performance and withdrawals now Algorates.com delayed withdrawal and they act on purpose lose clients money
they well till Dec2014 then they take huge risk and i ask them many times to stop trading they still continue
check
www.myfxbook.com/members/BoursaCafe

I am sorry but your story is not clear.

You traded with them or you used their EA? This is what you mean when you said they act to make you lose on purpose?

Can you show us some sort of evidence to prove you asked them to stop trading and they continued?

Also, send them an email so they will have also the chance to comment here

check
BoursaCafe's Profile | Myfxbook

Hello,
in your page there are a lot of accounts, where is the fund of Algorates ? They have 2/3 funds, what is yours ? Try to be more precise....

they Delete all links now that confirm they are Scam
they start trading my account and my friends accounts
from March all accounts ask to withdrawal they make withdraw one time only then they trade aggressively use big lot size from 2 weeks ago and accounts start huge losses me and clients ask to stop trading but nothing they give promises many times till tomorrow now they delete links and not answer phones or emails skype

View attachment statement.pdfView attachment statement.pdf

they Delete link after i make my post today
this prof it is SCAM
they manage portfolios from 3-2014 we start with them they work well then we ask withdraw and every thing is ok but after we withdraw they start trade aggressively use BiG lot Size and me and my friends ask them to stop trading but nothing and just give promises and form and they stop answers my calls skype emails everything

I was just contacted by AhmedM, he said that the problem was solved and asked to remove the post. I have directed him to asstmod but also asked him to be sure that the problem was solved.

my problem is solved. Algorates talk with me and my friend a few times. i had earned very good profit, but did not read statement good.

then they explained the site and all rules to me good. it was my confusion. all is fixed and OK, my big mistake.

sorry to be causing problems.

Back