Algorates - DON'T go there!

al9nz9

Recruit
$5000 in their Gold fund last November, traded ok for a couple of months then BOOM last week! Now only $80 left. Attached pdf of trading history too.

And they don't reply to my emails or return my calls.

Attachments

• Algorates.pdf
    226.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Algorates.JPG
    Algorates.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 4
$5000 in their Gold fund last November, traded ok for a couple of months then BOOM last week! Now only $80 left. Attached pdf of trading history too.

And they don't reply to my emails or return my calls.

Two steps that you must follow.

1st - Invite them via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to there website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

Best Of Luck

Bull**** from the claims department

Seems that Algorates aren't quite ready to roll over and die, although this general email which I found in my spam folder today feels like it's 99% bull****. The transactions which crashed my account were completely unrelated to the Swiss exchange rate crash. The 1% credit I'd give them would be the fact that they may have in fact lost some money at that time, presuming they are actually in the forex business and it's not a total scam...

Dear Client,

Thank you for your email inquiry in regard to your account.

We apologize for the delay in our response.

We understand your frustration with the recent market crash and its direct effect on your account.

AlgoRates have been working diligently and with no rest in order to resolve and provide clarity to all our investors.

Having said this, it is important for us to make it absolutely clear that this is no ordinary market crash and could not have been foreseen by any market expert or algorithm.

As you are well aware and have seen on every news agency in the world about how mega Forex firms have completely gone bankrupt. Just to name a few leading firms, Alpari UK, Excel Markets, Oanda, FXCM, have all been either completely or
for the most part wiped out. "FXCM, the U.S.’s largest online brokerage for retail foreign currency trading, said many of its clients had been wiped out in the markets on Thursday as well. The firm said it was owed $225 million by clients who had lost everything in this week’s volatile currency markets."(Fortune.com)

In regard to what will transpire with our private investors.

AlgoRates is taking all necessary measures to activate our private investor insurance in order to minimize any damages that may have been incurred during these dire market times.

This is a thorough and lengthy procedure, in which the insurance providers will investigate scrupulously every single account on an individual basis.

Naturally, because we have over 100,000 private investor accounts this will take a considerable amount of time in order to come to a final resolve with each individual account.

We are cooperating with the insurance company to try and get through this as fast as possible, but please understand that this process could take between 6-12 months depending on a number of factors and the complexity of the claim.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding of the situation.

Please send all inquiries to claims@algorates.com .

Thank you,

--
Kind Regards,

Patrick Clayton

Claims Division Manager
Tel: +44 130 223 8888

Ask for the name of their insurance company. I'm sure other brokers would love to find a company which offers "private investor insurance." :p

Back